• The KillerFrogs

Frog Volleyball 2021

MTfrog5

Find a tarmac please and let’s make the change before the 4th set. Is Meacham Field open at this hour?

Frogs lose Set 3 at 23. UIW has made 15 service errors in three sets and manages to win a set. Heck…if they’d have just served in and let the Frogs beat themselves they may have been up 2-1.
That’s doesn’t sound positive

Pharm Frog

Despite getting 6 points on Dallas serving errors, Frogs lose Set 1 25-21. Impressive levels of lethargy. Really decent size crowd IMO. Lots of youth VB teams.

Pharm Frog

Isn’t that a good description of most of our sets?

I dunno. I’d say thus far it’s about even on that and sets we lose that we have no business losing. But I’m sorta weirded out that these are the two major programs representing the DFW area. But once again if the Frogs don’t get above expectations play from one of their OH they have a massive hole in their rotation.

Pharm Frog

I dunno what the hell JK is thinking. Just made an in-set sub at OH that takes Adams off the court. Immediately gets beat by a serve at the sub. She’s panic subbing or at least that’s what it looks like. Maybe Adams is ill or something.

Pharm Frog

Frogs lose Set 3 25-20. So bad…down by 2 midway in the set, pull Adams, and get blistered the rest of the way. A couple of garbage points made it look closer than it was.

Pharm Frog

So Adams leads with 14 kills but gets pulled in Set 3 when this match could have been won. Dallas is far better coached in terms of back row and court positioning. Much better disciplined. Frogs way more athletic and talented.

Pharm Frog

So much for all the hype about TCUs record setting block performance against Incarnate Word. Getting out blocked 28-18 and the MBs are completely confused and slow.