• The KillerFrogs

Frog Volleyball 2021

Pharm Frog

Geez. The net error and then the ace. We look like a HS team.

And not a good one. Embarrassing display. Donati should be ashamed. Frogs lose Set 1 25-7. I’m gonna watch Reelz or finish up the last two episodes of Ted Lasso. Okie Lite would torch this program as it is now. Maybe Minnesota will get some PT for its bench.

JugbandFrog

And with this I’m really out. Down 9-4 and time out taken. There’s not a position on the court where the Frogs can even match up.
I’m trying to watch and understand what ia toing in. Especially seeing them against quality teams, which helps me see the talent gap.

One thing for sure is that we are definitely bot as tall.

Pharm Frog

Lost in 3 sets. Still haven’t touched 20 in a set. Looks like the Frogs were close midway through the 3rd but then got their doors blown off. Theoretically the competition gets significantly easier for the next few weeks. Jug mentioned that the Frogs look predictable and he’s right IMO. When you struggle get a good first touch and have to drop front row players into return, the offensive options become very limited and it’s not like the Frogs are blessed with the size and athleticism to overcome that against good teams.

Moose Stuff

Lost in 3 sets. Still haven’t touched 20 in a set. Looks like the Frogs were close midway through the 3rd but then got their doors blown off. Theoretically the competition gets significantly easier for the next few weeks. Jug mentioned that the Frogs look predictable and he’s right IMO. When you struggle get a good first touch and have to drop front row players into return, the offensive options become very limited and it’s not like the Frogs are blessed with the size and athleticism to overcome that against good teams.

We just need to grow ‘em up and we’ll be fine.