• The KillerFrogs

Frog Volleyball 2021

Pharm Frog

This morning I had an emergency root canal. This evening I watched the Frogs play Tech and lose 3-0. I’m sure there’s at least a couple of metaphors there.

Just have to think the match tomorrow goes 5 or the Frogs win in 4. Why? Because Tech sucks. Badly. At least we played a couple of more players this evening.

Pharm Frog

Better hope it goes 5 sets because the Frogs handed Set 1 to the Raiders and then got their doors blown off in Set 2. Dennison still with the libero jersey. Trying to get Nalls involved. If we don’t win this match it’s probably a 95% certainty we end up in the conference cellar again. Probably 75% certain even with a win. There’s no way the Frogs should lose two to Tech and dang sure not get beat 3-0 and 3-0. But it could happen.

Eight

Holy crap…got beat in Set 3 25-11. That’s so hard to do. 2-8 in Big 12. Last place. 2.5 matches behind next-to-last. Now on to play #10 Baylor….

Hey Donati….get a clue…make the change….worked in football….nothing to lose….hurry it up.

but she is an alum, an really nice, and most likely baby sat some alums kids and.........works cheap.......