• The KillerFrogs

Frog v UTA Midweek Game

Pharm Frog

Who pitched for us? Giving up 1 in 8 seems like a miracle

Mavs have 1 run on 10 hits and have left 9 on.
Frogs have 1 run on 9 hits and have only stranded 7

And this is so fitting...no outs and a Mav runner on third...Brown K's the next two and has a great chance to get out of it but then spikes a fastball for a WP to score the kid from third.
2-1 Mavs

Pharm Frog

Guenther draws a lead off walk in the B8. Since we've hit into three DP's so far...there may be another one coming

And just like that...Henry bounces into a first pitch double play.

Such a stubborn philosophy but apropos since Rizer promptly laces a single.

Pharm Frog

Isola K's to end Frog 8th. Head to 9th down 2-1. Frogs have minimized LOB this game by hitting into all those double plays (silver lining???). I'm done. Hope they come back and win. I'll wake up tomorrow and read about it in the FW S-T. Hahahahahahaha

MTfrog5

So, whose rules require that he sit out extra games? I thought they got ejected, went to the locker room, then were good to go for the next game.
Assistant coaches have harsher punishments than the head coaches. Head coaches get one free ejection. After that one they have to sit out as well.

TooColdU

Bottom of 9th

Shepherd grounds out.
Goodloe pinch hits for Oviedo and strikes out. (Schloss really wanted that lefty-righty matchup)
Humphreys singles on a full count. (righty on righty worked)
Wolfe singles to right field. Runners on the corners with Josh Watson at the plate.

Last edited: