• The KillerFrogs

frog news from 2020 nfl combine

TRF51

Looks like Reagor will be a second round pick. Him bulking up so he would run slow was not a good idea. Cost himself some money. I know he is faster then a 4.5.

jake102

Curious where he goes. I ultimately think the advanced stats showing Duggan was awful will keep him in 2nd, but with the “slow” 40 and drops, could be interesting

flyfishingfrog

Reagors biggest problem is going to be that if the norms from the last 10 years continue, only about 5 or 6 WR will go first round and he isn’t a top 5 or 6 WR in this class

doesn’t mean he isn’t talented or won’t be a good pro but just reality

Punter1

Reagan should be no more than 195...why he is this heavy is beyond me. It's all about the 40 and that weight screws that up.

TRF51

He was obviously told to bulk up, that was a stupid idea. Bet he is 195 at the pro day and runs a sub 4.4. At least I hope that is the case. Not sure the first round is a reality for him anymore.

Wexahu

I think JR can run faster but the number of guys who are said to "run in the 4.3's" is much, much larger than the number of guys who can actually run an electronically timed 4.3-something forty. These guys are some of the fastest guys in the college game, have been training for this exact drill for over two months, and still a relative few can break 4.4. Anything under 4.5 will allow a guy to do about anything he needs to do on a football field in a game. It's still football, not track. Out of the dozen or so guys that have run sub 4.3, only a couple ended up being really good NFL players.

PO Frog

He was obviously told to bulk up, that was a stupid idea. Bet he is 195 at the pro day and runs a sub 4.4. At least I hope that is the case. Not sure the first round is a reality for him anymore.
Not sure losing 10 pounds will knock a tenth off your time.