• The KillerFrogs

frog football recruits in spring sports

Eight

this past week two frog 2019 football recruits and two 2020 football commits participated for their schools at their respective district track meets.

daimarqua foster won the 100m for wichita falls hirschi. foster hasn't run quite as fast as last year, but the weather really hasn't been good this year and he has been down around 11.0 flat which is a solid time for a kid close to 200 lbs.

blair conwright for coronado took 2nd in the 100m running 11.15 and won the long jump with a best of 21' 7.5"

jahdae barron took second in the 100m at his district meet with a time of 10.95 and dajon harrison ran on hutto's 4x200 relay that won their district.

trevius hodges did not run for waco midway at their district meet.

gpns (keeyon stewart), newtwon (darwin barlow and josh foster), burton (dee winters), and jacksonville (deshaun mccuin) all have their district meets either starting today or later this week.

one other name to watch is that kansas high schools are starting their outdoor season and it will be interesting to see it dylan jordan of pittsburg runs this fall.

finally, karter johnson is not playing baseball this fall, but he is participating in track. he has gone over 50' in the shot whiich is solid for a high school athlete with all of 3 weeks in the event.

D3Q0Q8FWsAcUrhu.jpg

i thought about starting another thread for zach marcheselli and i apologize if this has already been posted on the board, but anytime an athlete wins 4 consecutive state titles during their high school career that is pretty damn special.

5a87a18c7b6e6.image.jpg

zach went up in weight class this year wrestling at 220lbs. and once again brought home gold. found a link to where he was rated the 7th best high school wrestler at that weight class in the country.

http://intermatwrestle.com/rankings/high_school/220

FrogPreacher

Conwright also played PG for the Coronado basketball team. Looked pretty good on the highlights on hudl. Living here in Amarillo saw highlights of him some when playing the local schools.

Moose Stuff

this past week two frog 2019 football recruits and two 2020 football commits participated for their schools at their respective district track meets.

daimarqua foster won the 100m for wichita falls hirschi. foster hasn't run quite as fast as last year, but the weather really hasn't been good this year and he has been down around 11.0 flat which is a solid time for a kid close to 200 lbs.

blair conwright for coronado took 2nd in the 100m running 11.15 and won the long jump with a best of 21' 7.5"

jahdae barron took second in the 100m at his district meet with a time of 10.95 and dajon harrison ran on hutto's 4x200 relay that won their district.

trevius hodges did not run for waco midway at their district meet.

gpns (keeyon stewart), newtwon (darwin barlow and josh foster), burton (dee winters), and jacksonville (deshaun mccuin) all have their district meets either starting today or later this week.

one other name to watch is that kansas high schools are starting their outdoor season and it will be interesting to see it dylan jordan of pittsburg runs this fall.

finally, karter johnson is not playing baseball this fall, but he is participating in track. he has gone over 50' in the shot whiich is solid for a high school athlete with all of 3 weeks in the event.

D3Q0Q8FWsAcUrhu.jpg

i thought about starting another thread for zach marcheselli and i apologize if this has already been posted on the board, but anytime an athlete wins 4 consecutive state titles during their high school career that is pretty damn special.

5a87a18c7b6e6.image.jpg

zach went up in weight class this year wrestling at 220lbs. and once again brought home gold. found a link to where he was rated the 7th best high school wrestler at that weight class in the country.

http://intermatwrestle.com/rankings/high_school/220

The seasons are different where you’re at.

Eight

The seasons are different where you’re at.

i know, wrote that i was thinking about doing a post just for zach because 4 consecutive titles and going up in weight is no small matter.

wife's nephew won a state title in washington as a junior and tried to make that jump and just couldn't match up as well and lost in the state semi's.