• The KillerFrogs

Frog Club Luncheon

YA

1. N Daniels will not play this week
2. 5th year senior will play safety. Calls him a nickname of Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Some players will be back and some more are out, including one hurt yesterday at practice. Toe/foot issue. Hard to hear exactly who as he was speaking away from my direction.
4. Texas tech field is trash and one reason we have a lot of hurt players.
5. Max is tough kid and will not get better till season is over. He has been limited in practice but less than last week when he only practiced Friday.
6 . Some other players are limited in practice this week. See #3.
7. Lots of injuries. But that’s football.
8. Says former defensive players have communicated with current players about what they see and how to correct. CGP thinks this is a good thing.
9. Players are excited to get back to a night home and pissed off about losing.
10. More 3 fronts again this week to help out secondary.
11. Wants to blitz more
12. 4th down call was based on %’s and he claimed we just lost 5 yards on last play, I don’t recall if we did. Said mojo wasn’t on our side.
13. Said he wants all of us to be happy and he wants us all to realize even when winning or losing we need stop stepping off the ledge.
14. Says he reads everything because sometimes the fans are right in their assessments.
15. He gets lots of drunk/mad/happy dm’s, texts, etc from 11pm-2am. Said he can tell the real mood of the fan base during that time.
16. Very proud of the offense and they can score a variety of ways.
17. Waited 3 years to get a older qb and now we have a defense not up to par. Said all of that is on him and he will get correct.
18. wvu is trying to find an identity on offense, but their defense is built to stop the run. We need more success against them at home.
19, Happy mood, but very horse.
20. ou qb is a stud and will get better as the year goes by. Says he is the difference in a game compared to the benched qb.
21. Lots of use “at the end of the day.”
22. Food was grilled chicken, cheese grits and green beans.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

• 1st & 10 at TCU 20​

(1:30 - 3rd) Max Duggan pass complete to Daimarqua Foster for 22 yds to the TCU 42 for a 1ST down
  • 1st & 10 at TCU 42​

(1:00 - 3rd) Max Duggan pass complete to Quentin Johnston for 19 yds to the Okla 39 for a 1ST down
  • 1st & 10 at OU 39​

(0:20 - 3rd) Taye Barber run for 1 yd to the Okla 38
  • 2nd & 9 at OU 38​

(0:14 - 3rd) Max Duggan pass incomplete to Daimarqua Foster
  • 3rd & 9 at OU 38​

(0:07 - 3rd) Max Duggan pass incomplete to Savion Williams
  • 4th & 9 at OU 38​

(0:02 - 3rd) Jordy Sandy punt for 32 yds, fair catch by Marvin Mims at the Okla 6

Frogs1983

1. N Daniels will not play this week
2. 5th year senior will play safety. Calls him a nickname of Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Some players will be back and some more are out, including one hurt yesterday at practice. Toe/foot issue. Hard to hear exactly who as he was speaking away from my direction.
4. Texas tech field is trash and one reason we have a lot of hurt players.
5. Max is tough kid and will not get better till season is over. He has been limited in practice but less than last week when he only practiced Friday.
6 . Some other players are limited in practice this week. See #3.
7. Lots of injuries. But that’s football.
8. Says former defensive players have communicated with current players about what they see and how to correct. CGP thinks this is a good thing.
9. Players are excited to get back to a night home and pissed off about losing.
10. More 3 fronts again this week to help out secondary.
11. Wants to blitz more
12. 4th down call was based on %’s and he claimed we just lost 5 yards on last play, I don’t recall if we did. Said mojo wasn’t on our side.
13. Said he wants all of us to be happy and he wants us all to realize even when winning we need step off the ledge.
14. Says he reads everything because sometimes the fans are right in their assessments.
15. He gets lots of drunk/mad/happy dm’s, texts, etc from 11pm-2am. Said he can tell the real mood of the fan base during that time.
16. Very proud of the offense and they can score a variety of ways.
17. Waited 3 years to get a older qb and now we have a defense not up to par. Said all of that is on him and he will get correct.
18. wvu is trying to find an identity on offense, but their defense is built to stop the run. We need more success against them at home.
19, Happy mood, but very horse.
20. ou qb is a stud and will get better as the year goes by. Says he is the deference in a game compared to the benched qb.
21. Lots of use of “at the end of the day.”
22. Food was grilled chicken, cheese grits and green beans.
Like the sound of #10!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
1.) Crap.
2.) Crazy Old Man is playing Safety?
3.) Damned sprinkler heads...
4.) Sigh.
5.) Last year, he had a damned heart issue that could have killed him. A foot injury? Please...
6.) Sigh.
7.) I often wonder just how our percentage of players laid low by injury on a year-to-year basis stacks up against other programs...
8.) "See that guy with the ball? TACKLE HIM!!!"
9.) They're not the only ones...
10.) Enjoy seeing WVU rack up some impressive rushing numbers...
11.) Nobody's stopping you...
12.) Sometimes you gotta make your own mojo.
13.) Boston Frog left the ledge already. Said "that first step is a lulu!!!"
14.) Duh. Stevie Wonder can see the issues we have...
15.) Heh. He made a funny!
16.) At least somebody is.
17.) If it isn't one damned thing...
18.) Well, we're trying to find an identity on defense. I guess half the game will be one big 22-person encounter group out on the field...
19.) It always frightens me when he's happy...
20.) That's an interesting observation. Now, how will you go about stopping him next year?
21.) At the end of the day, it's dark.
22.) Mmmm...

4th. down

• 1st & 10 at TCU 20​

(1:30 - 3rd) Max Duggan pass complete to Daimarqua Foster for 22 yds to the TCU 42 for a 1ST down
  • 1st & 10 at TCU 42​

(1:00 - 3rd) Max Duggan pass complete to Quentin Johnston for 19 yds to the Okla 39 for a 1ST down
  • 1st & 10 at OU 39​

(0:20 - 3rd) Taye Barber run for 1 yd to the Okla 38
  • 2nd & 9 at OU 38​

(0:14 - 3rd) Max Duggan pass incomplete to Daimarqua Foster
  • 3rd & 9 at OU 38​

(0:07 - 3rd) Max Duggan pass incomplete to Savion Williams
  • 4th & 9 at OU 38​

(0:02 - 3rd) Jordy Sandy punt for 32 yds, fair catch by Marvin Mims at the Okla 6

I kinda understand now even though it probably isn't popular, but who cares.........on this drive all our yardage is thru the air, last 2 incomplete, we punt and pin them on the 6 yd. line. If doing it all over again I would execute a swing pass to Miller after faking to another RB and coming out of a full pistol. High probability Miller gets the 1st. down and who knows, that may be the play Meach had called and GP said punt it.

Pharm Frog

I kinda understand now even though it probably isn't popular, but who cares.........on this drive all our yardage is thru the air, last 2 incomplete, we punt and pin them on the 6 yd. line. If doing it all over again I would execute a swing pass to Miller after faking to another RB and coming out of a full pistol. High probability Miller gets the 1st. down and who knows, that may be the play Meach had called and GP said punt it.

He had to be thinking about the season you know....not that particular game or situation within the game.
#fortheseason

gdu

I've had this question since before the season, but been too embarrassed to ask until now. What is Noah Daniel's deal this season? Injury?

I don't think the food is as good as it has been in recent years.
bs2.gif