• The KillerFrogs

Frog club luncheon

YA

1. Team had to be reminded all week to take smu seriously. Team thinks they are going to roll over them easily.
2. Not happy about people selling tickets to opposing fans
3. K Coleman might be back this week
4. Max will get better on deep balls
5. OU left the big 12 for financial reasons only and alluded to they are having money issues
6. Texas is Texas but they made a mistake leaving
7. signals have changed so shouldn’t be an issue
8. Baylor and Tech voted against TCU joining the big 12
9. He was fired up today
10. Food was Italian and whomever said go with the gigantic chicken parm should give part of their salary back. What a waste of food
11. Our very own Ryann won one of the door prizes.

Last edited:
1. Team had to be reminded all week to take smu seriously. Team thinks they are going to roll over them easily.
2. Not happy about people selling tickets to opposing fans
3. K Coleman might be back this wee
4. Max will get better on deep balls
5. OU left the big 12 for financial reasons only and alluded to they are having money issues
6. Texas is Texas but they made a mistake leaving
7. signals have changed so shouldn’t be an issue
8. Baylor and Tech voted against TCU joining the big 12
9. He was fired up today
10. Food was Italian and whomever said go with the gigantic chicken parm should give part of their salary back. What a waste of food
11. Our very own Ryann one of the door prizes.
I love Gary's random thoughts.

Why would he mention BUTT voting against us?

I've heard from several people at UT that OU is having money issues, too. That's what's holding up them from leaving quickly -- they can't afford the buyout. They are working on creative ways to pay it, one of which is borrowing money from UT. LOL.

As for #1, it's always hard to tell if that's just Gary's paranoia and not just our team's genuine confidence in themselves.

I bet he was thrilled to be talking about signal changes, which he knows came from right on this forum.

ECM

Why is Gary whining so much this week about SMU fans buying up tickets? Don’t OU and Texas bring exponentially more fans to Fort Worth than we do? Seems that would upset him more.

YA

12. The NIL is the Wild West and TCU has the programs in place. We are just behind on the fans buying in as compared to other schools. There is some app that we could all use to get NIL opportunities to the athletes.
13. Recruiting at high school games can only have 3 coaches. Texas routinely has 5 and is a violation. That is why he goes by the helicopter as it has more wow factor but still Texas is blatantly cheating.
14. Said our secondary will have some interesting game plan for smu
15. He doesn’t give as much information anymore because of guys like me posting this on the internets. He looked right at me when he said it. Oops.

Last edited:

Eight

12. The NIL is the Wild West and TCU has the programs in place. We are just behind on the fans buying in as compared to other schools. There is some app that we could all use to get NIL opportunities to the athletes.
13. Recruiting at high school games can only have 3 coaches. Texas routinely has 5 and is a violation. That is why he goes by the helicopter as it has more wow factor but still Texas is blatantly cheating.
14. Said our secondary will have some interesting game plane for smu
15. He doesn’t give as much information anymore because of guys like me posting this on the internets. He looked right at me when he said it. Oops.

enemy-of-the-state-1998-will-smith-enst-005-BKMJFD.jpg

second table from the door, black tcu jacket, taking notes.......​

jake102

I know we all want Noah and Khari back in the lineup, but is there any news on Kee'yon Stewart? If he's out for the year, I must have missed the news, but getting him back to plug in while waiting for Daniels would be a major upgrade in my eyes.

The previous guidance I saw publicly was at very best end of September, first game of October. But I wouldn't bank on that.