• The KillerFrogs

Frog Club Luncheon on the 29th

YA

I didn’t and I was bummed to have missed it.

One thing I didn’t notice till I signed up for the year pass was that Coach Dykes is only speaking twice. The rest of lunches are with the new triathlon coach, soccer coach and others.

Boo on TCU for making it a coaching show of all sports instead of just the football coach and one lunch with the basketball coaches.

I suppose the open engagement by the football program made this transition possible. But I for one will not be purchasing future lunches that don’t have the football program front and center.

bronco

I think I have gone every year since joining the Big 12. I meant to sign up but put it off thinking the first one was tomorrow. Kind of glad I didn't now. In all those years they never had the baseball coach (easier than trying to spell his name).

tcumaniac

I didn’t and I was bummed to have missed it.

One thing I didn’t notice till I signed up for the year pass was that Coach Dykes is only speaking twice. The rest of lunches are with the new triathlon coach, soccer coach and others.

Boo on TCU for making it a coaching show of all sports instead of just the football coach and one lunch with the basketball coaches.

I suppose the open engagement by the football program made this transition possible. But I for one will not be purchasing future lunches that don’t have the football program front and center.
Yep. During the fall, I couldn't give a [ Finebaum ] about anyone other than the football coach.