• The KillerFrogs

Friday Night Happy Hour at Fiesta Bowl that’s affordable ;)

Deep Purple

1. How many drinks per ticket? (1? 2?)
  2. Includes well cocktails or just beer and wine?
  3. What kind of appetizers? (Should be more than chips and salsa.)
"Affordable" is relative to what you get for the price.

Last edited:

ScubaTCU

1. How many drinks per ticket? (1? 2?)
  2. Includes well cocktails or just beer and wine?
  3. What kind of appetizers? (Should be more than chips and salsa.)
"Affordable" is relative to what you get for the price.
- 2 drink tickets that include Well Liquor, Domestic and Import Beer, White Claw Seltzer, and Wine.
- Appetizers depend on the number of people. Will either go with Chicken Wings or Taco Bar with some additional sides. (Brussel Sprouts and Pretzel Bites are for sure going to be on the menu.
- Working on what the giveaways will be as well.

The tickets are to help cover the majority of the costs and the hope with the raffle is to cover the rest. Either way, it's going to be a good time.

Deep Purple

- 2 drink tickets that include Well Liquor, Domestic and Import Beer, White Claw Seltzer, and Wine.
- Appetizers depend on the number of people. Will either go with Chicken Wings or Taco Bar with some additional sides. (Brussel Sprouts and Pretzel Bites are for sure going to be on the menu.
- Working on what the giveaways will be as well.

The tickets are to help cover the majority of the costs and the hope with the raffle is to cover the rest. Either way, it's going to be a good time.
Sounds like a great deal.

DutchFrog

Is this place kid-friendly? Had a buddy send me this link but then told me he didn’t think it was kid-friendly. Looking for verification before I make a decision!