• The KillerFrogs

Free ticket to the Northwestern baseball game tonight

PurpleBlood87

If anyone who like a great seat to the TCU baseball game tonight just sent me a PM.

If you need another ticket I'd suggest just buying a GA seat and sitting in the seat 8 next to mine.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Same here. I've got two in reserved. Very rarely can make a weekday game, will be happy to transfer to someone.

ShreveFrog

GoFrogs doesn't offer much of a preview tonight:

If you scroll down, junior transfer pitcher Calvin Marley, he of the 81.00 ERA, is the featured player on the Gameday meme. So if he's starting, it's a good chance for him to start turning that big number around. Northwestern appears putrid:

PurpleBlood87

Why are we playing Northwestern on a Wednesday after playing a Tuesday game?
Northwestern is probably on Spring Break and CKS probably is doing a favor for the NU coach playing a Wednesday game before the WIldcats head to Houston for two games against UTA and one against Houston.

Eight

Northwestern is probably on Spring Break and CKS probably is doing a favor for the NU coach playing a Wednesday game before the WIldcats head to Houston for two games against UTA and one against Houston.

you are going to ruin the reputation of this board providing accurate information provided in a concise and thoughtful manner