• The KillerFrogs

Free gift to my Frog family….

ShadowFrog

Moderators
….with toddlers.

For those of you with family members on the autistic spectrum, I have some rare good news to pass along. My daughter is a forever child, a relatively new term in the lexicon. Even though she got through regular high school with only minimal assistance she is now and remains basically 12, even though she is 27. But last week she had a moment of adult clarity breakthrough and asked me if I would find a home for two of her big dolls that she acquired at Six Flags many years ago—which is considerable. They are big, soft, clean & safe to climb on. This also includes free delivery within the DFW area and suburbs. Please contact me by DM if you are interested and thank you to KFC leadership for allowing me to post this here for a limited time.

Attachments

• F9A05B73-937E-41C2-B8C7-8D8CA8FBE1FA.jpeg
    F9A05B73-937E-41C2-B8C7-8D8CA8FBE1FA.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 19
  • E7EF8D28-6F82-4F00-B5FF-5BAD9E9C1123.jpeg
    E7EF8D28-6F82-4F00-B5FF-5BAD9E9C1123.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 19

Eight

gosh dang it shadow, here i am ready to drop a joke about you deciding to release the lisa t swimsuit picture as a gift to the board and you deliver a killshot to the emotions again

have you considered a place such as the local ronald mcdonald house or ft worth children's hospital

my dad had a beautiful model train layout that no one had the space to take and he donated it to a children's clinic near him where a local model railroad club still maintains.

they might not be the perfect home, but they might comfort to a child or their siblings at a tough time.

Chongo94

More details pls.
Twin girls, 10 years old so probably a bit too old for these now too. She would object to the size and where they could put them when the girls wouldn’t be playing with them. Of course, she objects to a lot haha.

They just moved back home to west Texas and have no room in the new house for big toys like this hence why she would object and kill me.

Last edited: