• The KillerFrogs

Fox 4: TCU announces plans for fall classes

BABYFACE

It - this virus - has contributed to us to become so divisive.

This and political parties have divided the country.

Most Americans are either slightly left of center or slightly right of center. Those that are completely opposite, are in the minority. This modern breed of politics has tried to convince us that we are polar opposites, and that is not true. However, Tyler Darden and Maniac, are polar opposites.

Wexahu

This and political parties have divided the country.

Most Americans are either slightly left of center or slightly right of center. Those that are completely opposite, are in the minority. This modern breed of politics has tried to convince us that we are polar opposites, and that is not true. However, Tyler Darden and Maniac, are polar opposites.

Probably one of the finest compliments maniac has ever received.

Wexahu

It is nuts how the fear - real or artificial - has impacted people's lives. I mean, just last week, Dr. Boschini was minutes away from a Vote of No Confidence by the Faculty. Minutes. I would like to believe he has handled all these messes with class and poise but ... the Faculty, no, put his head on a spike.

It - this virus - has contributed to us to become so divisive.

Divisive issues are like manna from heaven for politicians, and COVID has become the ultimate divisive issue, and the politicians aren't about to let go of it. Right now it's basically nothing but a tool. We're mostly being played, and people either don't realize it or don't care.

Come November it'll quickly fade.

Eight

Divisive issues are like manna from heaven for politicians, and COVID has become the ultimate divisive issue, and the politicians aren't about to let go of it. Right now it's basically nothing but a tool. We're mostly being played, and people either don't realize it or don't care.

Come November it'll quickly fade.

the sad thing is it doesn't fade anymore. 24-7-365 you have to pick a side and it damn well better be mine or you are scheissiing wrong

Big Frog II

The faculty needs to pull their heads out. I cannot imagine the pressure Boschini has been under since March. I can't comprehend it. Trying to keep 11,000 students and what 2,000-3,000 employees safe. All this while trying to keep a school in business. Wow, that's a tough job. Yes he gets paid a lot, but the guy has no life of his own. It's school, school, school.