• The KillerFrogs

Fox 26: Saarloos interviews with Rice

TCU_backer

Wouldn’t you think this is all wrapped up with Saarloos or whomever it is behind the scenes. I would guess there is a gentlemen’s agreement between TCU and Schloss. I would also guess Saarloos has been working the phones telling kids what the deal is until the official announcement. At least I would hope so...

You would have to think if that were the case, this would have leaked on twitter.

flyfishingfrog

I would caution @RiceBaseball fans not to get too excited here. JIm Schlossnagle remains a very very strong candidate for the @HailStateBB job. Should Schloss go to MSU, Saarloos is fully expected to get the #TCU job. Stay tuned.
11:03 PM · May 29, 2018
You realize Kendall is talking about Mo - not Schloss or Saarloos

Mo is ready to be an HC and given the last few weeks, probably has a better understanding of the future than he did a month ago

Frog-in-law1995

Mo is ready to be an HC and given the last few weeks, probably has a better understanding of the future than he did a month ago

I think he’s pointing out that Kendall’s info hasn’t exactly been spot on lately, so perhaps it’s too early to worry about him being correct about Mo.

flyfishingfrog

I think he’s pointing out that Kendall’s info hasn’t exactly been spot on lately, so perhaps it’s too early to worry about him being correct about Mo.
I get that but let’s not act like he was that far off with Schloss - he said it wasn’t finalized even when others were saying it was a done deal and it seems some things happened late in the game that few will ever know to change the situation

I wouldn’t discount the idea that Mo would be a good fit for Rice and is likely interested.

He will have to seriously consider it if he wants to stay in college and be an HC given what played out with Schloss and Saarloos deciding to stay in the last few weeks

I assume Shane is still on campus at TCU but Bill is 54 and with a lot different family situation than Saarloos

Frog-in-law1995

I get that but let’s not act like he was that far off with Schloss - he said it wasn’t finalized even when others were saying it was a done deal and it seems some things happened late in the game that few will ever know to change the situation

I wouldn’t discount the idea that Mo would be a good fit for Rice and is likely interested.

He will have to seriously consider it if he wants to stay in college and be an HC given what played out with Schloss and Saarloos deciding to stay in the last few weeks

I assume Shane is still on campus at TCU but Bill is 54 and with a lot different family situation than Saarloos

This would have been a good response to one of Hoosier’s posts.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

I get that. He repeatedly reported Schloss was a “very very” strong candidate for Miss State. Just an observation, not a personal attack on you.

flyfishingfrog

I get that. He repeatedly reported Schloss was a “very very” strong candidate for Miss State. Just an observation, not a personal attack on you.
And how was that wrong? He visited their campus, met with their AD and supposedly got an offer - at least by modern day standards of an offer- an unless you believe their fan base over industry insiders - Schloss is the one that said no thanks

Seems like it was his job if he wanted it - which sounds like not only a strong candidate but he was the leading candidate and just decided he didn’t want it

Latest posts