• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth Report: TCU’s winning football team shares success with neighboring businesses

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Fort Worth Report: TCU’s winning football team shares success with neighboring businesses

by Bob Francis

IMG_0256-e1669933061915.jpg

With its undefeated football season, Texas Christian University’s football program is ranked No. 3 in the nation, but for some Fort Worth businesses, it’s definitely No. 1.

“After last Saturday night’s game (where TCU romped over Iowa State 62-14), we had the whole football team and most of their parents here,” said Bert Adams, owner of The Poop Deck, a bar and restaurant near campus at 3505 Blue Bonnet Circle. “We’ve got pictures and stuff of me with the quarterbacks, the centers and everybody. We support the school, and they really do support us.”

Adams played on the golf team at the nearly 150-year-old private school and graduated in 1964.

Read more at https://fortworthreport.org/2022/12...m-shares-success-with-neighboring-businesses/

Eight

by Bob Francis

IMG_0256-e1669933061915.jpg

With its undefeated football season, Texas Christian University’s football program is ranked No. 3 in the nation, but for some Fort Worth businesses, it’s definitely No. 1.

“After last Saturday night’s game (where TCU romped over Iowa State 62-14), we had the whole football team and most of their parents here,” said Bert Adams, owner of The Poop Deck, a bar and restaurant near campus at 3505 Blue Bonnet Circle. “We’ve got pictures and stuff of me with the quarterbacks, the centers and everybody. We support the school, and they really do support us.”

Adams played on the golf team at the nearly 150-year-old private school and graduated in 1964.

Read more at https://fortworthreport.org/2022/12...m-shares-success-with-neighboring-businesses/

bert looks much younger than i would have expected for someone who graduated in 1964