• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth - 1883 on Paramount

TAINTed frog

Old Man Good Job GIF

Eight

I'd rather watch a show developed from the characters in the songs of Chris Knight.

Tell me this show wouldn't be bad a**!

what is so hard to understand that real life produces great stories and you don't need to spice [ Finebaum ] up.

your video reminded me of one of my favorite songs about real life

no [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] about cayman seats or other self important crap

vicarfrog

what is so hard to understand that real life produces great stories and you don't need to spice [ #2020 ] up.

your video reminded me of one of my favorite songs about real life

no [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] about cayman seats or other self important crap

Haunting, haunting song! And I believe that is a true story about his dad. My mother was an ER nurse for a little bit until she settled on labor & delivery. She worked a shift where she had to treat guys who were burned to bits by an oil fire. She said she still can see their wounds in her head.

Stories should either set our eyes on the wonders of God at work in this world, or make us aware of those who are truly courageous.

Not make us chase after the stupid-a** lifestyle of the 2% or worship the aristocracy in cowboy boots.

Eight

Haunting, haunting song! And I believe that is a true story about his dad. My mother was an ER nurse for a little bit until she settled on labor & delivery. She worked a shift where she had to treat guys who were burned to bits by an oil fire. She said she still can see their wounds in her head.

Stories should either set our eyes on the wonders of God at work in this world, or make us aware of those who are truly courageous.

Not make us chase after the stupid-a** lifestyle of the 2% or worship the aristocracy in cowboy boots.

the song is based upon the lead singer who grew up in freeport and his father's being part of a chemical accident in galveston

thing about the story of the song is that it is universal in who can relate to it unless you are someone who grew up with an escrow attorney or had ranch hands with an atv to carry in the first deer you shot instead of you lugging it in with your father

vicarfrog

the song is based upon the lead singer who grew up in freeport and his father's being part of a chemical accident in galveston

thing about the story of the song is that it is universal in who can relate to it unless you are someone who grew up with an escrow attorney or had ranch hands with an atv to carry in the first deer you shot instead of you lugging it in with your father

Not trying to throw this topic into the pit, but if anyone ever wants to understand how Trump won and why he's not going away, they need to listen to songs like Uncle Lucius' or Whiskey Myers "Mud" or "Ballad of a Southern Man."

It's the battle between those who can shut the economy down and live anywhere and be fine vs. those who are tied to their land, country, cultures, or customs.

Eight

Not trying to throw this topic into the pit, but if anyone ever wants to understand how Trump won and why he's not going away, they need to listen to songs like Uncle Lucius' or Whiskey Myers "Mud" or "Ballad of a Southern Man."

It's the battle between those who can shut the economy down and live anywhere and be fine vs. those who are tied to their land, country, cultures, or customs.

actually, i think that is the very thing that appeals to most when they think of the appeal of the stories of the american west.

first part of yellowstone when it was a simple story of john wanting to keep the ranch versus a couple of foes is one thing, but then they started bringing all these other storylines and angles and things go to [ Finebaum ] quickly

the hope for 1883 is they keep the story simple because the simply journey and what a wagon train would face is challenging enough.

HToady

the hope for 1883 is they keep the story simple because the simply journey and what a wagon train would face is challenging enough.
Watched the second episode today. it was way better than the first one. It's going to move slow, get used to it. I like the daughter's narritive, it reminds me of "Tree of Life", which I loved. Not for everyone, if your into super heros with giant metal arms that fly through the air and blow things up..this will not be your thing.....

Eight

Watched the second episode today. it was way better than the first one. It's going to move slow, get used to it. I like the daughter's narritive, it reminds me of "Tree of Life", which I loved. Not for everyone, if your into super heros with giant metal arms that fly through the air and blow things up..this will not be your thing.....

as mentioned before, the only issue i have with the daughter's narration is her terrible attempt at an accent that no one else in her family or the show have and at times she is harder to understand than the germans

doesn't have to move at a break neck pace, don't need cgi, or big explosions. due like story lines that make sense and don't lecture at me.

for example in the opening scene when the daughter makes the comment that is supposed to reflect some revelation on her part that she and not the indigineous people were the demons when none of them were demons or morally corrupt. they are just people trying to survive in a really difficult time and i don't want to hear some judgement handed out by hollywood

TCURiggs

Never seen some much in-depth/critical discussion of a TV series from adult males.

The show is entertaining, I like the action, attractive women and fighting/killing, and that's enough for me. I'm a simple man, though.

And Chris Knight is great and North Dakota is an all-timer.