• The KillerFrogs

Former TCU player in NBA history last night

finafrog

TRANSLATION: I haven't watch the NBA in a long-time.

Guys play INCREDIBLE defense in the NBA.
3-4 of them.

None incredible by 80-90s standards. None.

(Translation: not one of today's best defenders will make an annual all-defensive team from that era).

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
3-4 of them.

None incredible by 80-90s standards. None.

(Translation: not one of today's best defenders will make an annual all-defensive team from that era).

80s/90s defenders were allowed to handcheck, bump cutters, put hands on in the post, have common fouls that would get flagrant 1s or 2s in the modern game. They were more physical because they were allowed to be physical. And since guys didn't take many threes, everything is already super clogged. Those guys played good defense as well, just with different parameters.

Every rule is stacked against the modern player on defense. And with the emphasis on spacing on offense I'll say it again. Incredible Defense.

Eight

80s/90s defenders were allowed to handcheck, bump cutters, put hands on in the post, have common fouls that would get flagrant 1s or 2s in the modern game. They were more physical because they were allowed to be physical. And since guys didn't take many threes, everything is already super clogged. Those guys played good defense as well, just with different parameters.

Every rule is stacked against the modern player on defense. And with the emphasis on spacing on offense I'll say it again. Incredible Defense.

i dare you to tell rick mahorn that