• The KillerFrogs

Former Staff Destinations?

Eight

Was this EquipmentFrog?

450be25a9e67e3d42ab47762b8236ebe.gif

don't think we will be hearing from equipment frog anytime soon​

SackLunch

The guy needed to go. Enough was enough.
Matt Lewis is the DFO, Director of Football Operations and he does a great job. No clue why you think this guy "needs to go" or why "enough was enough" because all he does is basically manage the teams/coaches off the field needs. Travel accommodations, visitors to the facility, sets up team meals/recruit meals, basically a lot of behind the scenes work. Just FYI, the guy started at TCU as an assistant equipment manager and worked all the way up to DFO of a power 5 program. He knows the school, the team needs, has contacts for travel so he is definitely a good one to keep. If you know something I don't about Matt Lewis please elaborate but the Matt Lewis I know is an unbelievable person and a great asset to the program.

Long Time Lurker

Matt Lewis is the DFO, Director of Football Operations and he does a great job. No clue why you think this guy "needs to go" or why "enough was enough" because all he does is basically manage the teams/coaches off the field needs. Travel accommodations, visitors to the facility, sets up team meals/recruit meals, basically a lot of behind the scenes work. Just FYI, the guy started at TCU as an assistant equipment manager and worked all the way up to DFO of a power 5 program. He knows the school, the team needs, has contacts for travel so he is definitely a good one to keep. If you know something I don't about Matt Lewis please elaborate but the Matt Lewis I know is an unbelievable person and a great asset to the program.
It was a joke. He was making fun of the fact that he has never heard of the guy. At least that was my take.
BUUUTT I think we now know who equipment frog is…was…might still be.