1. The KillerFrogs

For the Robinson haters

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by ifrog, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Of course it could be worse than 6 pics and 2 fumbles - unlikely, but possible. However, I think the coaches feel that SR more than makes up for that with his play (not surprising, I might add). He's going to be a monster, IMO.

Someone said MC outplayed SR in the Spring Game. Well, if the coaches thought we're losing games because of playing SR instead of MC, MC would be playing.

The coaches haven't pulled SR for MC at any point this season save injury and mop-up. There are a couple of good reasons for this, I think.

2. I’m actually glad to hear that. I have not seen a replay. I was at the game and I thought the ball just slipped from his hand

3. Agree that most of the time is true. However every now and again, a Jeff Ballard steps forward.

4. We are clearly hoping to catch lightning in a bottle but it’s all we got..

5. There are places on the internet you can look up player statistics. Some of you need to do just a little simple research before you post. It would help you seem rational instead of emotional.

Eight likes this.
  6. Eight likes this.
  7. It's easy enough to put someone in who won't turn the ball over. I could go out there and guarantee everyone that I will never have a single turnover. Unfortunately we'd also probably never score another point.

You still have to make some plays while not turning the ball over, though, or the lack of turnovers won't mean anything.

FrogLifeYo likes this.