• The KillerFrogs

For anyone who cares about this stuff ...

Pharm Frog

Just wondering how one would know if someone has had the last laugh. Personally, I laugh my ass off a lot (and did so again this morning) that I don't have to go anywhere near Lubbock very often anymore. Found out this morning that my Lamesan in-laws were headed to Winstar this weekend which means I can make a quick trip north on 35, see them and eat a good dinner dropping back south and that should cover me at least until July 4th and perhaps even to Thanksgiving. If I can be really persuasive, I might convince them to meet in Decatur and that would be even better.

Purp

Seems like they were reaching for something to be pissed off about by the TCU tweet, no?

And last laugh? Won't that come in Fort Worth? Seems like Tech people are craving relevance from somewhere. And the remark about little brother syndrome was rich on the heels of the lament about aTm and UTerus not claiming Tech as a rival b/c of other larger rivals to occupy their time.

Pharm Frog

Just wondering how one would know if someone has had the last laugh. Personally, I laugh my ass off a lot (and did so again this morning) that I don't have to go anywhere near Lubbock very often anymore. Found out this morning that my Lamesan in-laws were headed to Winstar this weekend which means I can make a quick trip north on 35, see them and eat a good dinner dropping back south and that should cover me at least until July 4th and perhaps even to Thanksgiving. If I can be really persuasive, I might convince them to meet in Decatur and that would be even better.

Update: Mrs Pharm informs me that in-laws will meet us for lunch in Weatherford tomorrow...even better. Don't see myself seeing Lubbock or Lamesa now until at least Thanksgiving! #winning

HFrog1999

It was an intentional dig.

source.gif