• The KillerFrogs

Football seson tickets. 2/4 together- in 303, $775/1500, 800 less than worst seats on stubhub.

cdsfrog

Section 303.

$775 for 2, $1500 for all 4.

PM or text me for details. This is way below the lowest price on anything on stubhub even for SEZ seats on there.

Price is only for verified TCU fans. Guarantee rights for tickets this year and next year as I will be gone at least until then. Price will be the same for both years. Did the same for baseball already.

817-296-7979

Last edited:

cdsfrog

Lowest price for 4 seats is $2500 on stubhub due to ridiculous fees. $525/2100 is base price for 4 seats, $2520 is price after fees

I have zero desire to sell them to someone on there, especially a TCU fan where stubhub changes a 20% fee on top of the cost of the tickets, and charges a crapload to the seller.

Im happy to split them for $850 and will even go to $1600 for 4 ($800 less than stubhub), I dont care about the $$ on them. I just want a TCU fan to sit there the next 2 years.

Last edited:

cdsfrog

Think this destroys the whole maniac narriative of people clammering to get better seats. Free delivery included...