• The KillerFrogs

Football Season Tix renewal

Just upgraded my seats. Went from sec 311 to sec 302. Just a tiny bit closer to the 50. Same row.

Atofrog: Thanks! It was really easy once I figured out the correct email my account is registered under.

Dogfrog

It sure looks like a number of “regular fans” have been able to move into better seats and that’s a great thing. Still not sure exactly who gave up tickets and how they accomplished it, but good outcome.

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
There appear to be some seats at the top of 234 on the East Side. For those that sit up there, is it in the shade and do you have to climb many steps to get up there?

atofrog

Contributor
There appear to be some seats at the top of 234 on the East Side. For those that sit up there, is it in the shade and do you have to climb many steps to get up there?
The top 2-3 rows should be in the shade for most games. These are about 34+ rows from the the portal entry.

The overhang of the club allows for tv’s and ceiling fans above the seats.

Go Frogs!

FrogUltimate

We sat up there for the first time last year. The top 3-4 rows are basically 100% shaded no matter the game time. But it's a super long walk up the stairs, pretty painful. Also, they put the speakers for the 200s on the bottom of the overhang right above you, so it's crazy loud. And sort of like watching in a cave.

It's close to a prime view in terms of height and sitting on the 50 yard line, but other aspects are negative for sure.