• The KillerFrogs

Football season ticket question

ShreveFrog

Considering scaling back on the number of season tickets I buy. What if I change my mind in a few years and want to go back to our full amount? Will I need to make an extra donation to make that happen?

Just want to experiment with buying extras on the secondary market on the occasions our whole crew goes to the game. It's hard to get value back on unused tickets for those 100 degree days or weak opponents, etc.

Big Frog II

Considering scaling back on the number of season tickets I buy. What if I change my mind in a few years and want to go back to our full amount? Will I need to make an extra donation to make that happen?

Just want to experiment with buying extras on the secondary market on the occasions our whole crew goes to the game. It's hard to get value back on unused tickets for those 100 degree days or weak opponents, etc.
I would call the ticket office and ask them that question.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

If you give them up they become available to other buyers.

ShreveFrog

@Peacefrog - Oh sure. I realize I'd have to move or buy the amount of tickets I gave up elsewhere in the stadium. I'm just wondering if I have to make a donation to make that happen?

YA

@Peacefrog - Oh sure. I realize I'd have to move or buy the amount of tickets I gave up elsewhere in the stadium. I'm just wondering if I have to make a donation to make that happen?
Available extra seats are subject to frog club priority points. One can climb the priority points ladder with donations. More points better seat selections.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I don’t think so. New season ticket holders don’t have to make a donation to buy tickets outside of what the seat donation is. But I pretty much dont know anything about anything.

I am told that if you have really great seats you can let them go and get them back anytime you want. Trust me.

You will not get them back in the same location for several years unless a lot of other people also give their seats up and we go through a dry spell.

researchfrog

I don't have the best seats (upper deck). I gave up two tickets a few years ago. Got them back and was able to get the group back together in a better location the next year. It all depends on what is left after upgrades.

Yeah, buying them back would be easy, but to get them all together again, you would likely have to move to a less desirable area.
Of course, after these last 2 seasons everyone may give their tickets up.