• The KillerFrogs

Football on KTCU

T-Ray

I know this has been mentioned in other post, but does anyone know why it is no more?

While our on field performance is, shall we say, suffering, I find the TV announcers bias to the opponent.

I finally have an A/V receiver that can pass HDMI while listing to the radio but it can not pick up AM to save its life.

Since I'm on this rant, it would nice to delay the audio broadcast so people could use their DVR to sync the audio with TV. It is easy to delay TV but you can't speed it up. In the age of digital processing I doubt the AM/FM broadcast is in sync with real life play anyway. Plus, I don't see very many folks with a Walkman at games these days.

netty2424

I know this has been mentioned in other post, but does anyone know why it is no more?

While our on field performance is, shall we say, suffering, I find the TV announcers bias to the opponent.

I finally have an A/V receiver that can pass HDMI while listing to the radio but it can not pick up AM to save its life.

Since I'm on this rant, it would nice to delay the audio broadcast so people could use their DVR to sync the audio with TV. It is easy to delay TV but you can't speed it up. In the age of digital processing I doubt the AM/FM broadcast is in sync with real life play anyway. Plus, I don't see very many folks with a Walkman at games these days.
Just guessing here but maybe when they signed with IMG several years ago there was a transition period where KTCU would be phased out.