• The KillerFrogs

Football. How young are we?

tcudoc

giphy.gif

Eight

Very young at skill positions on offense.

which happens to be the most talented portion of the offense

the offensive line has some experience and one thing to remember as well is when they talk about someone like mathis on the defensive line only being a sophomore he is a redshirt soph so he is in his third year in the program.

mix of experience and youth but there is some talent missing in some key places on defense and the offensive scheme is bad

4th. down

By my count we are younger than most GP teams as per the top 44 players. Counting injuries and portal exits, 4 seniors on the top 44 players. We are young, but have mucho offensive talent as shown in the first half yesterday. GP just has to let them play and have some fun.....they went wild on the sideline when Davis took it to the house.

Moose Stuff

By my count we are younger than most GP teams as per the top 44 players. Counting injuries and portal exits, 4 seniors on the top 44 players. We are young, but have mucho offensive talent as shown in the first half yesterday. GP just has to let them play and have some fun.....they went wild on the sideline when Davis took it to the house.

If you knew he was gonna be fine..... wouldn't you maybe be at least a LITTLE interested in the possibility of Gary getting the COVID and seeing what we did without him on the sideline for one game?

4th. down

If you knew he was gonna be fine..... wouldn't you maybe be at least a LITTLE interested in the possibility of Gary getting the COVID and seeing what we did without him on the sideline for one game?

For sure, an interesting topic.

Since Kill cannot communicate upstairs, it would probably be Meach for offense and Gonzales for defense which would be an improvement. But, GP would be on the cell at la casa telling Kill, slow that damn Meach down! With no controls on him, who knows how much he would have them score. If GP had not shut them down at the end of the half and let Meach go, we would have probably put another 30 on them the 2nd. half. They were reeling along the ropes like Ali was after them.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
And yet we have the first half as an example of what we could be. I'll be honest man, I put all of this on our HC coaching like a giant [ muschi ] when he's got a big lead vs a beaten opponent.
Out of simple curiosity, why would GMFP call 3 straight dopey, ineffective pass plays in a row just after giving up a TD? How in the world is that even rational?

Were GMFP calling the plays, I would expect there to have been 3 running plays called up, with plenty of time in between. He would want his Defense to get a breather, and not to have to rush right back out there and cough up another TD. Which is exactly what happened.

If GMFP is to be faulted, it is for not going up to whoever is calling the plays, and beating them to a pulp for such a stupid strategy.

Moose Stuff

Out of simple curiosity, why would GMFP call 3 straight dopey, ineffective pass plays in a row just after giving up a TD? How in the world is that even rational?

Were GMFP calling the plays, I would expect there to have been 3 running plays called up, with plenty of time in between. He would want his Defense to get a breather, and not to have to rush right back out there and cough up another TD. Which is exactly what happened.

If GMFP is to be faulted, it is for not going up to whoever is calling the plays, and beating them to a pulp for such a stupid strategy.

That was a bad series.

4th. down

I don't know if we are referencing the same thing or not. Here's what happened:

2:35 left in half
we are on our own 25 yd. line, plenty of time to score
Evans for 4 yds.
Evans for 7 yds.
Max for 1 yd. and fumbles
Baylor takes over at our 35 yd. line with 1:23 left in half
Baylor Scores

3 straight running plays and for sure it was GP, not Meach or Sonny.

Last edited:

Eight

I don't know if we are referencing the same thing or not. Here's what happened:

2:35 left in half
we are on our own 25 yd. line, plenty of time to score
Evans for 4 yds.
Evans for 7 yds.
Max for 1 yd. and fumbles
Baylor takes over at our 35 yd. line with 1:23 left in half
Baylor Scores

3 straight running plays and for sure it was GP, not Meach or Sonny.

the series before the frogs started on the baylor 48 and that might be the series brewing is referencing.

duggan got sacked, pass to wells, false start by myers, an then left a pass to barkley left frogs with 4th and 10

worst series of the half, but might have been equaled by the frogs 4th and 5th offensive series of the second half