• The KillerFrogs

Florida School Memorial - Frog Fan?

DaCrief

I hope the video works. I saw this video of memorials in front of the Florida high school where the mass shooting occurred. Gut-wrenching. Near the end of the video, i noticed a TCU flag on the fence which looked like it was being signed as part of the memorial. Did we lose a frog fan? Anyone know the connection? May be an opportunity for frog fans to mount up and reach out to a hurting family.

froginaustin

NPR news show interviewed a teacher that survived that crime, who was on her way to the funeral for a girl that was killed. The victim was an accomplished pianist and violinist, and was interested in medical research as a career. Two days after she died, the victim received a letter informing her that she was a National Merit finalist.

I hope TCU recruiting had reached out to her.

:(

Atomic Frawg

Facebook. A public post from the account of JEFFREY ALDRICH. Profile pic is of 50s white dude in a tan suit jacket and blue shirt with a “prayers for parkland” banner

Thank you. Is it my eyes, or does it look like that TCU flag has a bunch of writing on it? It could be the way it's pressed against the fence, but when I pause it it looks like people signed it. If so, the young man may have been headed here.

Last edited:

Purp

I know a Frog from the mid aughts who went there. She was an intramural ref and one of the super frogs IIRC. Could potentially be her.