• The KillerFrogs

First real week of College Football games

ThisIsOurTime

I am not talking about the two games on Aug 24st but the second week where most the teams play. What do you think are the games to watch?

These are some that jump out to me a little:
Utah v. BYU
OkState v. Oregon State
N. Iowa v. ISU
Our game
Houston v. OU
Notre Dame v. Louisville

What upsets if any are you predicting? Any Appalachian States running around out there?

ThisIsOurTime

I'm very interested in Houston vs OU. That King kid could cause some trouble, especially if Hurts stumbles out of the gates.

Don't care about the others.
It will be hard for Houston to win in Norman but they do have the advantage of it being the first game of the season. It will be interesting if that game becomes a high scoring affair. I would think Houston will be able to put up points but can they sustain it and/or get enough stops. How is Houston's defense expected to be? I assume it will take a hit with losing Oliver.

LVH

I'm very interested in Houston vs OU. That King kid could cause some trouble, especially if Hurts stumbles out of the gates.

Don't care about the others.

This game has Florida Atlantic-OU from last year written all over it

All this hype coming into the game about Florida Atlantic pulling the upset and the game was 56-0 at halftime

jake102

This game has Florida Atlantic-OU from last year written all over it

All this hype coming into the game about Florida Atlantic pulling the upset and the game was 56-0 at halftime

Absolutely. I'd be a LOT more interested if Oliver was still there to control the run game a little bit. Could definitely see OU running the ball 60 times and averaging 8 yards per carry

Chongo94

Why is this? You hate Catholics and Papa Johns?

Have always hated Notre Dame and their fans and the “I’m a catholic so I must root for Notre Dame” fans. I despise them and their coach.

And Louisville is like the Tech of Kentucky (speaking in fan terms...well them and Western Kentucky)...plus an ex went to UK so she instilled some bias in me.

Last edited:

ThisIsOurTime

Absolutely. I'd be a LOT more interested if Oliver was still there to control the run game a little bit. Could definitely see OU running the ball 60 times and averaging 8 yards per carry
How well OU runs the ball may decide the game. One other interesting aspect about this game is Holgorsen is now coach at Houston. Here, was last year's game's highlights which was a close game.

Froggish

I'm terrified aTm is actually going to be good. Really really terrified they will be awesome next year without the brutal schedule.

Why?..Because of the obnoxiousness of their fan base?...They already get more respect and out recruit us by a wide margin so their success really only impacts us around the office cooler.

Come to think of it that’s enough for me to pray they get rolled every week.

4 Oaks Frog

I'm terrified aTm is actually going to be good. Really really terrified they will be awesome next year without the brutal schedule.
TREMOR, QUAKE, SHAKE, TREMOR, TREMOR, QUAKE, VOLCANO, SMOKE, LAVA, ERUPT?....No, just spurt like typical aggy season...They always do less with more than anyone else.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & aggy!!