• The KillerFrogs

First game, 2020! Need I say more?

Brog

Maybe you've never heard of it, but my Mom made the best mincemeat cookies imaginable. No, didn't contain any meat, but lots of good stuff.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Maybe you've never heard of it, but my Mom made the best mincemeat cookies imaginable. No, didn't contain any meat, but lots of good stuff.

Do you know what's in mincemeat?

"Mincemeat is a mixture of chopped dried fruit, distilled spirits and spices, and sometimes beef suet, beef, or venison. Originally, mincemeat always contained meat. Many modern recipes contain beef suet, though vegetable shortening is sometimes used in its place."

97acaf70f8a793887f41604c3e7e7633.jpg

Tom Brown

Do you know what's in mincemeat?

"Mincemeat is a mixture of chopped dried fruit, distilled spirits and spices, and sometimes beef suet, beef, or venison. Originally, mincemeat always contained meat. Many modern recipes contain beef suet, though vegetable shortening is sometimes used in its place."

97acaf70f8a793887f41604c3e7e7633.jpg
tumblr_p5aklx6UA61w65doto1_250.gif

froginmn

Sugar cookies with vanilla frosting (a very specific recipe that a friend makes. I could eat those until I went into a diabetic coma)
Xmas wreath cookies that are made from corn flakes and marshmallows. My mom used to make them and I have the recipe. Holy [ Finebaum ]
Snicker doodles