• The KillerFrogs

FIRE PATTERSON!!

We’ve got a transfer DLineman from UCF who was a pretty productive player there and somehow the staff can’t figure out how to get him on the field and contribute to THIS putrid defense. Mind boggling. If that isn’t an indictment of this coaching staff, I don’t know what is. Same with Marcel Brooks. Kids come here and get totally lost.
It is mind boggling. If literally anyone were playing well at the position it would be one thing but our DT's are just flat awful. All but Bethley are woefully undersized and don't stand a chance. Before the game, all of WVU's OL were standing together and I knew just looking at the size of those guys and the way they were built that our very undersized DL was going to get thrown around like children. Again, other than Bethley, I would be stunned if we put any of them on a scale in front of everyone and a single one of the them was at least 280. Sommer may be great at harassing a family trying to get a glimpse of practice but our S&C is a complete joke.

Mean Purple

The bad secondary reaction to this is as bad as watching the product GP has put on the field. Meaning we are gonna hear from Folksy Gary, in his attempt to distract.

Folksy Gary is like getting Whisper Garth. And that's just a beating. Either play the hits or get off the stage.

I swear, if Mike Leach and Patterson were in a room and Folks Gary showed up, Leach would finally get to be the one to ask, "What the scheiss are you talking about?"

Wexahu

It is mind boggling. If literally anyone were playing well at the position it would be one thing but our DT's are just flat awful. All but Bethley are woefully undersized and don't stand a chance. Before the game, all of WVU's OL were standing together and I knew just looking at the size of those guys and the way they were built that our very undersized DL was going to get thrown around like children. Again, other than Bethley, I would be stunned if we put any of them on a scale in front of everyone and a single one of the them was at least 280. Sommer may be great at harassing a family trying to get a glimpse of practice but our S&C is a complete joke.
Cooper and Bethley used to be solid players. Not anymore. They don’t even seem that interested anymore. The passion is gone.

Mean Purple

We’ve got a transfer DLineman from UCF who was a pretty productive player there and somehow the staff can’t figure out how to get him on the field and contribute to THIS putrid defense. Mind boggling. If that isn’t an indictment of this coaching staff, I don’t know what is. Same with Marcel Brooks. Kids come here and get totally lost.
Exactly. GP and his yes men have obvious favorites.

geefrogs

Keeping skill position players around for more than a season is difficult these days.
Opposing offensive coordinators arent intimidated by 4-2-5 defenses anymore.
He doesnt seem to know how to take advantage of the transfer portal.
He sticks with freshman QBs even when they dont show progress year 2-3.
His coach hires raise questions. Maybe because the young minds out there are politely declining to work under Gary.
Also, after 20 years of being a HC and youre still considered a "defensive minded coach" that doesnt speak well of your ability to be a well-rounded HC AND when other offenses have learned how to gameplan against your "vaunted" defenses.

Gladly step down this year, get a curtain call your final home game and go make some records and enjoy life.

geefrogs

HAPPY-RETIREMENT-rose-Gold-Foil-Mylar-Balloons-Letters-Surprise-Leaving-Party-Retirement-Good-Luck.jpg

a surprise party is in order.

Pharm Frog

So why do you people keep giving your money to TCU which is tacit support of the situation

I don’t. Received a call last week…asked three questions: Is there a mask mandate in place for basketball and volleyball? Who is the head football coach? and who is the head volleyball coach?

Was told that there is a mask mandate in place and it’s expected to last the entire season but will not be enforced, Gary Patterson, and some stammering before saying Jill Kramer. Okay. Said “no”…again.

Latest posts