• The KillerFrogs

FIRE PATTERSON!!

Froggy Style

Well I mean our special teams was directly responsible for 7 of our points and them having 3 less.
Having a 6'5 guys jump 35 inches up when the play called was clearly "safe"...is not credit to Gary.

Gary had clearly quit...again...in what was the play that would have made it an impossible comeback, 3 possession game.

Really glad he quit early last week to put this [ Finebaum ] out there.

steelfrog

Tier 1
I guess blaming the home crowd for this loss is next

I didn't watch the game knowing this has been going down the drain for 4 years. Bleeding Purple and knowing no one here can change the course.

Hurts the heart, and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse.
It could be worse, look at UCLA situation

Wexahu

Even in 2017, and 2015, the team looked like it was missing on some parts. Other years, other than the Peach Bowl year, have not looked good in the big 12.
a house cleaning is in order. Don’t care at all what players decide to leave, I hope that isn’t a consideration at all. Players come and go. Get a staff in here that can turn this [ Finebaum ] show around.

Mean Purple

Agreed...I feel like everyone is just catching up to reality. It does make it more painful now, because I know I can't take another year of this crap.
I swear, some here seem like the last ant to the picnic. Some of us got blasted for saying it was trending badly after 2018.

The team has not looked like a conference contender in 5 years. And I am including the year we were in the conf champ game. We all expected to get clobbered by boomer in that game.

Last edited:

Wexahu

I swear, some here seem like the last ant to the picnic. Some of us got blasted for saying it was tending badly after 2018.

The team has not looked like a conference contender in 5 years. And I am including the year we were in the conf champ game. We all expected to get clobbered by boomer in that game.
We’ve got a transfer DLineman from UCF who was a pretty productive player there and somehow the staff can’t figure out how to get him on the field and contribute to THIS putrid defense. Mind boggling. If that isn’t an indictment of this coaching staff, I don’t know what is. Same with Marcel Brooks. Kids come here and get totally lost.