• The KillerFrogs

Fire Gary

49er Jack

With all of the injuries over the past 4-5 years, how could anyone field a competitive team? How much aren’t the issues Gary, and how much is due to the university administration’s reaction to the listener lawsuit?

JugbandFrog

With all of the injuries over the past 4-5 years, how could anyone field a competitive team? How much aren’t the issues Gary, and how much is due to the university administration’s reaction to the listener lawsuit?
What does that have to do with our injuries? I say we need to look at our S&C program and determine if it it is meeting our needs.

CountryFrog

I also have wondered if we have guys sitting out who might otherwise be playing if not for that whole situation. No idea if we do but it does seem like we've had [ Finebaum ] tons of players missing games every year since that went down and I don't remember it being such a consistent problem prior to that.

No excusing the type of football we've seen either way. It's just something I've wondered about.

Eight

TCU Head Coach Mark Helfrich

we understand you are consumed about the fear of hiring the next coach. who will it be? no idea as one thing i am damn certain about is i won't be included in that process but the idea that finding a quality option is unlikely is the wrong way to make this decision and other schools in this very conference have find competent replacements

feel free to return to your sky is falling mindset on when gary is replaced

ticketfrog123

we understand you are consumed about the fear of hiring the next coach. who will it be? no idea as one thing i am damn certain about is i won't be included in that process but the idea that finding a quality option is unlikely is the wrong way to make this decision and other schools in this very conference have find competent replacements

If Iowa state and Baylor can hire guys to go 7-5 or better than so can TCU

Ray Finkle

I’d love to see TCU take a pass at Kellen Moore, the Cowboys OC. He’s a young up and comer who’s creative like Meacham, but has results to show.. He’s currently making $2m/yr. We’d have a far better ROI out of the $6m with him.
Too many people on this board called him a mouth breather and made fun of his horse teeth. He still hasn't forgiven us.

An-Cap Frog

Aranda & Campbell are the only two that I think are worth anything. They were both hires in a OU and UT environment and do you think that the odds that they might bolt for another job has gone up since the SEC announcement? I do.

And if I am right wouldn't then lead to retain Gary over finding a replacement at this time?