• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

NewFrogFan

This has not been a pleasant experience.

TCU should’ve notified season ticket holders if they received tickets on Sunday night like Michigan. They can allocate seating afterwards.

It’s a simple excel formula that takes 5 minutes to run to see where the allocation ends.

Unless TCU is holding back 1,000 tickets for the athletic department…
I was wondering how many TCU “related” tics there would be. I bet it is more than 1000!

Horny4TCU

Kinda sucks to just be sitting here, refreshing my email repeatedly in hopes of avoiding the insane markup in the secondary market
If I do get tickets from TCU (again not likely), you can resell the worst ones if you go ahead and buy. That's my backup plan.

mstrB

Got my email of approved tickets. They sold out so no one got more than the maximum.

Q. How can we see our seat location?
A. Fiesta Bowl seat locations have not yet been allocated. Please note, seat assignments may take 3-5 business days before they are visible in your account. Once seat locations have been alloated, you can view your location under Order History within your GoFrogs.com account.

Long Time Lurker

Dear TCU Football Fan,

Thank you again for your continued support throughout this memorable season!

Unfortunately, due to the extremely high demand for tickets to the Vrbo Fiesta Bowl, TCU was unable to fulfill your ticket request. Please let this email serve as confirmation that your request for tickets to the Vrbo Fiesta Bowl game was NOT fulfilled and your credit card will not be charged.

Putt4Purple

Just got email from Ticket office notifying my request for 2 tickets was approve
Dear TCU Football Fan,

Unfortunately, due to the extremely high demand for tickets to the Vrbo Fiesta Bowl, TCU was unable to fulfill your ticket request. Please let this email serve as confirmation that your request for tickets to the Vrbo Fiesta Bowl game was NOT fulfilled and your credit card will not be charged.
What was your rank?

Putt4Purple

Just got email from Ticket office notifying my request for 2 tickets was approve
Dear TCU Football Fan,

What was your rank

Long Time Lurker

Damn. Should I wait 3 to 5 business days for TCU folks to start selling theirs or buy tonight? They are slowly disappearing and there not getting any cheaper.