• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

r7commish

Here’s to hoping my [ Finebaum ]ty priority points rank doesn’t prevent me from securing tickets through my account (my rank needs all the help it can get)

I’m stuck down around 4200 because when I transferred the tickets into my name from my late father, his points don’t transfer.
This happened to me as well except that I’m 5,000. 25 years of season tickets in his name didn’t transfer to me.

FrogBall09

Word of caution. Don't wait too long to decide because Michigan fans will buy up anything available on our side. We are talking a monster alumni fan base in the hundreds of thousands. We brought 40-45 thousand fans to the Rose Bowl and still surprised me how many Wisconsin fans were seated in our sections.
Actually think a decent amount will wait for the NCG based on the assumption they will beat us…

Virginia Frog

Yep, that was it. I never considered hot dogs to be "BBQ."
To many Yankees and West Coast cityfolk, barbecue is the use of an outdoor grill or "barbecue" grill and nothing more.

They know nothing about "barbecuing" as a southern money/bragging sport. It's not only about the meat but the cut, the preparation and taste.

"Phoenixtown" and environs are full of transplants from the North who just plain aren't familiar.

froginmn

Anyone know/remember how many priority points requests have been fulfilled for past games?

I'm pretty low on the list because I only get points from Frog Club donations. Have friends figuring out if they can get tickets for me; if not I may have to put in a request with TCU and hope a guy like me in the 4,000s can get tickets.
Bump. Does anyone remember from the last Fiesta Bowl how many PP members got tickets? Worried that I'm too low to get tickets.. don't want to wait too long and end up with a big price increase; they're expensive enough as is.

Long Time Lurker

Maybe the folks with higher priority points buying 10 tickets will resale some to us lowly peasants. I’m afraid I’m not getting any from the school my priority points come up blank when click it. I think tick pick is gonna be my go to.

froginmn

Maybe the folks with higher priority points buying 10 tickets will resale some to us lowly peasants. I’m afraid I’m not getting any from the school my priority points come up blank when click it. I think tick pick is gonna be my go to.
You need to be on laptop/desktop (not mobile) or at least not on mobile mode in order to see priority points.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
To many Yankees and West Coast cityfolk, barbecue is the use of an outdoor grill or "barbecue" grill and nothing more.

They know nothing about "barbecuing" as a southern money/bragging sport. It's not only about the meat but the cut, the preparation and taste.

"Phoenixtown" and environs are full of transplants from the North who just plain aren't familiar.

They are the people who decided that the hot dog is not a sandwich because, yes, it is BBQ.

Most people don't understand the difference between BBQ and grilling.