• The KillerFrogs

Feel sorry for Cincy

gofor2

not sure why they call it a playoff - it isn't. It's an invitational.
It's not even sanctioned by the NCAA, so technically, there is no recognized champion.
It's ridiculous that FBS can't get it together - both lower divisions have a playoff. The NFL, MLB, shoot any major sport, has a real playoff system. Not this beauty pageant BS that we have been watching.

HFrog1999

not sure why they call it a playoff - it isn't. It's an invitational.
It's not even sanctioned by the NCAA, so technically, there is no recognized champion.
It's ridiculous that FBS can't get it together - both lower divisions have a playoff. The NFL, MLB, shoot any major sport, has a real playoff system. Not this beauty pageant BS that we have been watching.

The old Bowl System is part of what made College Football special. There is a FCS that nobody cares about.

I’d prefer getting rid of the fake CFP and returning to the bowls

NewFrogFan

I notice on SEC final Chizik never said a word about LSU losing by less than the 100 he predicted to the “invincible” Alabama. With MSU losing and OSU barely beating a bad Nebraska, not sure how Cincy doesn’t jump in top 4. Oregons loss to a bad Stanford looks way worse after Utah stomped their uni’s off.

CountryFrog

I want to see Notre Dame win out just to see if the committee puts them ahead of Cincinnati in the final rankings. I know that sounds ridiculous but I think there's a decent chance of it happening.

geefrogs

In our “run” we had a couple of those. A win is a win. At the time we complained as well about lack of respect. And ending up being right.

Everyone has close games. Tulsa is 3-6 this season. If you cant show any skepticism towards Cincy, youre fooling yourself.

Im also not saying that shouldnt be top-4 but lets not kid ourselves, theyve played pretty average lately.

geefrogs

far, far better than taking a loss against tulsa

source.gif