• The KillerFrogs

Fansided: Making the case for TCU, Arizona State with Jaden Rashada

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Fansided: Making the case for TCU, Arizona State with Jaden Rashada

by Chris Peterson

iu

Jaden Rashada was one of the top-ranked quarterbacks in the 2023 class and is available again, but two teams are emerging as favorites.

The recruitment of Jaden Rashada has taken many twists and turns. First, he was committed to Miami and then flipped to Florida with rumors of a massive NIL deal.

However, the reported $13 million NIL deal didn’t work out at Florida and subsequently, Jaden Rashada asked the Gators out of his letter of intent and which was recently granted, putting Rashada back on the market for the 2023 class just ahead of National Signing Day.

Read more at https://saturdayblitz.com/2023/01/26/making-the-case-for-tcu-arizona-state-with-jaden-rashada/

Toad Jones

Anxious to hear latest on Rashada as the day progresses. You know, things like how many cokes has he had today. Small things is all we're going to get this weekend. TCU is not going to give anything away that might hurt their chances to sign this young person, esp not to help ASU.
I don't know much about ASU's program at this date. I wonder why he has shown a great interest in Arizona? He's a good-looking kid, almost Hollywood type. If he signs with the Toads, he'll immediately be the talk of the town. He must certainly should consider a handler to help with all the high profile events he'll be asked to attend. That's a lot to ask of a kid his age.

TCU has been stockpiling extremely talented receivers and has the support personnel to protect his back side. Actually, TCU will be VERY talented on the field this coming fall. Most everything seems to be in place to make a run at a championship again. Rashada will be walking into a monstrous opportunity, many QBs would swallow hard at this.... opportunity.

One thing I'm happy about, the sun is shinning, fairly warm and because of that he just might be excited about the overall beauty of the school and town.

We'll see, but if you hear anything worthwhile, let us know, will you.

Toad Jones

Anxious to hear latest on Rashada as the day progresses. You know, things like how many cokes has he had today. Small things is all we're going to get this weekend. TCU is not going to give anything away that might hurt their chances to sign this young person, esp not to help ASU.
I don't know much about ASU's program at this date. I wonder why he has shown a great interest in Arizona? He's a good-looking kid, almost Hollywood type. If he signs with the Toads, he'll immediately be the talk of the town. He must certainly should consider a handler to help with all the high profile events he'll be asked to attend. That's a lot to ask of a kid his age.

TCU has been stockpiling extremely talented receivers and has the support personnel to protect his back side. Actually, TCU will be VERY talented on the field this coming fall. Most everything seems to be in place to make a run at a championship again. Rashada will be walking into a monstrous opportunity, many QBs would swallow hard at this.... opportunity.

One thing I'm happy about, the sun is shinning, fairly warm and because of that he just might be excited about the overall beauty of the school and town.

We'll see, but if you hear anything worthwhile, let us know, will you.
On second, third thoughts, I'm going to predict Rashada signs with the Frogs. Think I've fallin' off the far side? No Sir/Madam, when you look deep there's no other decision can be made and easily justified! It just sets up nicely for this young man and his family!

tjcoffice

This whole thing is startig to sound like Cam Newton some 10 years ago. Everyone waited with baited breath to see what Cam would order for lunch, because that might show which college he was leaning toward.