• The KillerFrogs

Fansided: Jimbo Fisher tried to troll TCU for Georgia blowout after Texas A&M’s 5-7 season

An-Cap Frog

agree, he will eventually reach a point where they buy him out or he leaves, but he is a 57-58 year old head coach who thinks way out of touch in his approach to the game and he is guaranteed north of 70 million from the ags.

don't see a change coming after next year
The guys at Cover 3 think that he is on the hotseat...

Eight

CBS Sports: Chip Patterson, Danny Kenell, Tome Forneli, and Bud Elliot.

sure no one in college station is happy with the direction of the program, but any of those guys chipping in because after his extension in 2021, jimbo's buyout was pushed to over 90M which places him still well above 70M after this season.

no coach in college football has had a buyout over 50M and i can't imagine the most paid to a coach to go away can be much above 20M.

that is why the hiring of petrino was such a bizarre thing

An-Cap Frog

sure no one in college station is happy with the direction of the program, but any of those guys chipping in because after his extension in 2021, jimbo's buyout was pushed to over 90M which places him still well above 70M after this season.

no coach in college football has had a buyout over 50M and i can't imagine the most paid to a coach to go away can be much above 20M.

that is why the hiring of petrino was such a bizarre thing
I think the highest buyout was $20+ million. I can't see it happening this season, but will 8-4 cut it for Jimbo? Weren't they promised NCs or something...

Neal Brown is toast, BTW. Just play Penn State and Pitt in non-con...that AD man...doing him no favors. Based on last year's records WVU plays against a schedule with a record of 98-59!

An-Cap Frog

Last edited:

bp4tcu

substituting sec for georgia and as bad and off as tcu was that night uga was ready to play that game and no one was beating them that night
I get it, like I said, Jimbo is a clonw. But that's SEC guys for you.

And Maybe UGA wasnt losing that night. But 65-7 is not an "off" night. Maybe something like 65-27, or 42-17.

65-7 shows we had absolutely no business being there.

Eight

I think the highest buyout was $20+ million. I can't see it happening this season, but will 8-4 cut it for Jimbo? Weren't they promised NCs or something...

Neal Brown is toast, BTW. Just play Penn State and Pitt in non-con...that AD man...doing him no favors. Based on last year's records WVU plays against a schedule with a record of 98-59!

think until jimbo's buyout gets below 50M he has a job in college station as i can't imagine the ags writing that check to get rid of him.

brown is in a really bad situation and i don't see how it works out well for him

holgerson's grace right now is who he is drinking buddies with because if that was anyone else he would be gone, still might, but i can also see dana just walking away because last season he sounded a great deal like patterson in 2021

Eight

I get it, like I said, Jimbo is a clonw. But that's SEC guys for you.

And Maybe UGA wasnt losing that night. But 65-7 is not an "off" night. Maybe something like 65-27, or 42-17.

65-7 shows we had absolutely no business being there.

there was no maybe to uga not losing that game, they were on point and as i had said after that game the primary difference was not just the talent, but that georgia had been preparing for that game since the day after the championship game the year before

every aspect of what smart did from that point on built up to that point be it off season conditioning, spring ball, recruiting, practices, etc.. the frogs on the other hand had been in week to week survival mode damn near throughout the season with things being handled week by week so when they finally got to the end they were out of fas

so who should have been there because that wasn't a bowl game invitational, maybe ohio state and please don't give me bama

An-Cap Frog

think until jimbo's buyout gets below 50M he has a job in college station as i can't imagine the ags writing that check to get rid of him.

brown is in a really bad situation and i don't see how it works out well for him

holgerson's grace right now is who he is drinking buddies with because if that was anyone else he would be gone, still might, but i can also see dana just walking away because last season he sounded a great deal like patterson in 2021
I could see Patterson at UH...

Holgo bought me some cred with the Boykin high five...it's hard to hate on that.

An-Cap Frog

Nobody was beating Georgia last year...they almost gave it up against OSU but they were really...

chainsaw GIF

last season...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
IIRC, Jimbo's Contract, courtesy of the dumbest bunch of paste-eating morons in College Football, is a guaranteed contract. No buyout, full face value through the term. You want to get rid of him, Aggies? Pay him.

For my part, I would cackle with glee if Jimbo decided to blow off Aggy and go play golf five times a week. Show up at the office for the bare minimum of time, wander around the Athletic Department in flip-flops and stained gym shorts, order tunafish pizza and root beer every Wednesday... And cash that sweet, sweet slice of $10,000,000/yr. each and every week.