• The KillerFrogs

Fan Threatened Nuclear Detonation Unless Utes Won

RangerUte

What is going on up there on the hill? It's getting crazier by the week. And here we all thought the west concourse pooper was bad enough.
I blame it on wokeism: the institutionally driven, top to bottom effort to convince us that the society we created pre2020 was evil. It brings about its own form of mental decline when the mind cannot reconcile the reality of a relatively fair society abounding In opportunities with the official narrative that the US is a racist, evil society that is inherently and fatally flawed.

RangerUte

I feel very inadequate in regards to my support for the team.
TBF, there was an incident back in the day when some Aggies, after a loss to Baylor, stole a 75 mm howitzer and were headed toward Waco with the intent to shell the city. They were intercepted en route. These were the pre-Chip and Joanna Gaines days so presumably, no one would be there to build a masterpiece from the artillery ravaged homes.

Chongo94

I blame it on wokeism: the institutionally driven, top to bottom effort to convince us that the society we created pre2020 was evil. It brings about its own form of mental decline when the mind cannot reconcile the reality of a relatively fair society abounding In opportunities with the official narrative that the US is a racist, evil society that is inherently and fatally flawed.
yeah-thats-the-ticket.gif

PurplFrawg

Administrator
TBF, there was an incident back in the day when some Aggies, after a loss to Baylor, stole a 75 mm howitzer and were headed toward Waco with the intent to shell the city. They were intercepted en route. These were the pre-Chip and Joanna Gaines days so presumably, no one would be there to build a masterpiece from the artillery ravaged homes.
Also TBF, some Baylor guys had provoked a fight with the Aggies at halftime which resulted in the death of one of the Aggies. As it was right after WWI, a lot of the Aggies had first-hand experience firing field artillery, so it was probably good they were stopped.