• The KillerFrogs

Fall camp thread

netty2424

Today was GP at his finest, now you see me and now you don't.

Earlier GP said Rogers was much improved and ready to go, then later in a question and answer, unscheduled, he says Rogers has trouble moving laterally and cannot get away from a quick rush (blitz).

So, what do we take from GP today to start fall practice - watch what happens on the field and whatever a defensive back says about any of our QB's. They are the ones that really count - GP and Cumbie, etc. are all coach speak and the same with Chad in his interview - they are not going to say anything.
I literally don’t believe anything that comes out of camp anymore, especially about the QB’s.

4th. down

That describes exactly what drop foot does to you from watching Jaylon Smith deal with it. You can still do almost everything you could always do, but the quick twitch stuff is gone.

Then he could really get hurt as the defense would bring the house on him.

yurintroubl

Wow, first time I have heard an extended interview with Delton. What an impressive young man. Smart, cool, great communicator, etc. Maybe some sports commentator in his future. I see why they say he is a leader--totally in control.

Same impression I got as well. Love his even-keel positivity. Now he's a tremendous ambassador for 2 purple programs.