1. The KillerFrogs

Failed Trump Coup

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Froglaw, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Well, that guy might have been better too.

2. #483 tcudoc, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2021
    "The man’s lawyer, Steven Kiersh, wrote in court documents that the government should not sieze his money, arguing, “The proceeds of the seized bank account are not the product of criminal activity alleged in the indictment” and that his client was being deprived of the money “in violation of the Due Process Clause of the United States Constitution.”"

The attorney is likely thinking, wait until I get paid before you seize the cash...

3. *wait until I seize some cash before you seize the rest

4. Damn, she looks dangerous. That's probably a hidden arsenal under that sweatshirt.

5. Another example of the frightening Jan 6 activity that convinced Gen Milley that CRT training was in order for the military.

6. So does this mean we don't need a commission to explore it, if Nancy has already figured out the cause?

7. In a speech on Wednesday that outlined his plan to combat gun violence, Biden said, "If you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Thanks, Joe. So I guess what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6 wasn't an attempt to overthrow the government after all...

8. FBI tears innocent New Yorker’s life into shreds after Jan. 6

Yes, he attended then-President Donald Trump’s rally in Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, but he never entered the Capitol. He was in a friend’s room at the JW Marriott a 30-minute walk away when the Capitol breach occurred.

Nonetheless, he was raided in February by the FBI anti-terrorism task force, handcuffed, paraded and detained for three hours while his apartment was ransacked and all his devices confiscated. Four months later, he hasn’t been charged and doesn’t have his devices back, but his neighbors are shunning him, and he’s had two strokes from the stress.

He was handcuffed and taken outside to an FBI car to be interrogated for four hours.

An NBC camera crew had been tipped off and was there to film his shame. NBC quoted “sources” saying charges against him were imminent. The story would be repeated in two local publications.

He started feeling sick at about 11 a.m., so the FBI called an ambulance. When he was admitted to Mt. Sinai, his blood pressure was through the roof and he had suffered a stroke.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/fbi-t...tm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=twitter_app

9. Also worth noting that the worst attack on our nation since Pearl Harbor carries the crime of one misdemeanor with the severe penalty of probation.

10. Such BS. But its Trump that was literally Hitler, I guess.

11. If he would’ve just stolen air jordans while in DC he would’ve never been targeted by police

12. Looks like the media f-ed up again (shocking.gif)

13. Not sure where this belongs but I guess here is as good as any.

We're in Destin for the week. I'm in the pool with my son while my wife is throwing a velcro tennis ball with her brother. The balls are full of water and sand. I'm in the pool when WHAM! I feel something hit the back of my head that feels like a lead pipe. I turn around and it was the damn tennis ball. Felt like a 20 lb rock hit me. It stunned me and a guy near me slapped me as I came to. Seriously thought I had a concussion. People were gathered around me. A lady who said she was a nurse comes up and asked "who's president and what year is it?" I replied with "Since you're taking request can we go back to 2019 and Donald Trump?" The crowd erupted in a huge "hell yeah!"

14. THANX !!!