• The KillerFrogs

Everyone in DFW OK?

BleedNPurple

NW FW - Eagle Mtn - watched a tornadic downdraft on my back porch last night - all lawn furniture etc... flew everywhere. Looked like a solid 80 mph wind on my patio - had to get away from the windows. Waiting for more light to survey damages. It lasted about 10 minutes.

Realtorfrog

Arlington Heights no major issues. Power out for an hour or so and heard sirens in the distance but nothing close. Wind and rain was it.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Awakened at 2:00 a.m. by tornado siren, spent the next 20 minutes or so listening to wind and rain, kinda scary.
Lost a few limbs from the pecan tree, trash bins and contents are strewn all over the street (Fairmount neighborhood).

SnoSki

All ok in Wedgewood. The wind and the iphone's tornado warning definitely woke me up, though. Probably the heaviest rain I've ever seen while standing still. Couldn't see my back fence at times.

GP's Step-Son

All is well in Ridgmar.

The biggest battle I faced was my wife freaking out because we herded up everyone (two beagles and a kid to boot) except her beloved cat into the safe-haven bathroom. Women. Cat women :rolleyes:.

talor

I have a 4 story townhouse over in the hated city to the East and it was shaking or swaying fairly violently, enough to wake me from my sleep. It had me rattled pretty good, didnt get back to sleep until 5am.