• The KillerFrogs

ESPNEWS showing CFP media days right now

Toad Jones

Do you think Sonny Dykes ever imagined all of this so quickly in a new job? I bet he has caught himself saying, there must be two of me, a twin somewhere keeping me straight and mind focused. One of the most brilliant moves Sonny made was hiring the ex Mesquite HS coach as his sidekick to help in side line situations and recruiting of local kids! Every high school coach in Texas knows this popular man, being past president of the TXHS Coach Assoc. An immediate source of outstanding high school talent. Game time, advice etc. What a genius decisions. You'll see him alongside Sonny, never more than ear shot away.

KTown Frog

It’s still surreal to me that we are in the natty. All week at work has been nothing but TCU talk. Probably the least productive work week I’ve had in a long time. It finally sank in when the tickets got sent to the CFP app. Rose bowl has been #1 for sports events in my life but a win Monday will top it. Let’s Go Frogs!!!

Armadillo

Do you think Sonny Dykes ever imagined all of this so quickly in a new job?
I would say NO. Neither did I imagine this. Playoffs? Natty?

I couldn’t have imagined this 6 months ago, or even 1 week ago, but especially 25 years ago when we were left to die in the WAC. God dammm am I proud of my university and my Frog Football team. Sorry for cursing.

Go Frogs!

Wexahu

I would say NO. Neither did I imagine this. Playoffs? Natty?

I couldn’t have imagined this 6 months ago, or even 1 week ago, but especially 25 years ago when we were left to die in the WAC. God dammm am I proud of my university and my Frog Football team. Sorry for cursing.

Go Frogs!
Anyone who says they imagined this could happen this year would almost have to be lying. We were AWFUL last year. We were picked 7th in a 10-team league. These kind of turnarounds just don’t happen in college football.

I still can’t believe I’m going to watch us play for a National Title Monday night.

Horny4TCU

Game Show Love GIF by ABC Network

CountryFrog

Anyone who says they imagined this could happen this year would almost have to be lying. We were AWFUL last year. We were picked 7th in a 10-team league. These kind of turnarounds just don’t happen in college football.

I still can’t believe I’m going to watch us play for a National Title Monday night.
Maybe you just need a better imagination. I'm still bitterly disappointed that the team isn't 14-0 right now. That Sonny Swoon did us in.