• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Hemorrhaging

InstaFrog

I have to say that I like ESPN+ way more than my Sling.
Aren't most all the preferred streaming services better than Sling... especially if you're sports minded?
Playstation Vue with the Sports Pack....Cuts the cable/satellite cord, gives you access to content (including your DVR) anywhere you have a TV, computer, or smart device AND saves you $100/month.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
ESPN's "Gameday" has gotten unwatchable due to it's over-reliance on schtick, "human interest" blather, relentless pimpage of the ESPN label and ESPN properties, and a lack of anything resembling decent analysis or information previously unknown to the casual viewer. It is an unwatchable stupid music video...

But, leave it to FOX to attempt to out-do even ESPN in the Over-The-Top Stupid Department...

Purp

I set my DVR to this Fox alternative if Urban wasn't on it. I'd rather watch Corso painfully struggle through a coherent subject and predicate than see what kind of disingenuous platitudes and self-righteous smooches to his own arse Urban has to offer.

PO Frog

I set my DVR to this Fox alternative if Urban wasn't on it. I'd rather watch Corso painfully struggle through a coherent subject and predicate than see what kind of disingenuous platitudes and self-righteous smooches to his own arse Urban has to offer.
I thought urban was decent when he was broadcasting as he recovered from his “heart attack”

asleep003

Playstation Vue with the Sports Pack....Cuts the cable/satellite cord, gives you access to content (including your DVR) anywhere you have a TV, computer, or smart device AND saves you $100/month.
I like PlayStation Vue too. But I'll give the nod to Hulu for 'basic' live streaming.

Frog-in-law1995

Are they going to lower the tuition cost?

Dr-Evils-Laughing.gif