• The KillerFrogs

ESPN has Reagor ranked pretty highly

Limp Lizard

Also a huge slam on our offense. Duh! You're preaching to the choir, Mr. Renner
][quote}6. Jalen Reagor, TCU
2019 stats: 89 targets, 43 receptions, 611 yards (141 YAC), 5 touchdowns, 5 broken tackles, 71.0 passer rating

2019 PFF grade: 69.1 overall, 66.9 receiving grade

No receiver in the country has suffered more from his situation the past couple of seasons than Reagor. It's not simply the shoddy quarterback play at TCU but also the offense around him. Defenses knew where Reagor was lining up snap after snap, as 653 of his 786 snaps last season came at right outside wide receiver. From there, TCU coaches made no effort to get the ball into their most dynamic playmaker's hands; Reagor was targeted on only 11 screens. In fact, 162 players in college football have seen more screen targets this year than Reagor. For a receiver who will almost surely run in the 4.3s and have a vertical jump around 40 inches, that's difficult to believe.

Reagor is yet another prospect who will have to let his 2018 tape do the talking. That season, he brought in 71 balls for 1,040 yards and nine scores. Even with one of the lowest-graded quarterbacks in the country, he put up legit numbers as a true sophomore. He didn't help himself this season with seven drops, but he has played bigger than his listed 5-foot-11, 195 pounds with 27 contested catches in his career.

Where he could be picked in the 2020 draft: Reagor's lack of production in 2019 could drop him into the second round. That'd be a steal for the team that gets him at that point.[/quote]

I keep looking on ESPN, 247 and this site for "news" about our offense. Will we have to wait until after the 18th, after the bowls, or after the first Wed. in Feb.? Or more same ol' same ol' "gotta grow them up", "sure are young" , "look how much better Baylor is after Brewer has two years of experience".

Chico Dusty

I think he’s going ball out at the next level. There is not a direct correlation between college stats and draft location. He had a town year for numerous reasons, but he’s more than shown his capabilities. And that is what they usually draft on.

Doubt it - he didn’t even get the others teams #1 cb most of the plays once Barber was back

for whatever of the 10 reasons being discussed - he wasn’t a big factor this year
You've made it perfectly clear what you think of Reagor and you'e entitled to your opinion but not your own facts. Every team we played rotated their coverage toward him pretty much the entire game. Pick your receiver that lined up on the left side and they got single coverage somewhere between 90 and 100 percent of the game.

tcudoc

NFL Draft or Closet??
giphy.gif

Eight

Are we going to just keep working our way up to it being a slap in the face to God?

ultimately he did set this thing all in motion and it isn't as if the hasn't hit the reset button before.

i am trying to remember which chapter near the end of revelations does john talk about a new offensive coordinator for the frogs in the new jerusalem

tcudoc

ultimately he did set this thing all in motion and it isn't as if the hasn't hit the reset button before.

i am trying to remember which chapter near the end of revelations does john talk about a new offensive coordinator for the frogs in the new jerusalem

"And the new TCU offensive coordinator shall bring up the holy hand grenade of antioch. And the coordinator raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the offense did feast upon the longhorns, and sooners, and bears, and cowboys, and orangutans (red raiders), and jayhawks, and wildcats, and mountain men
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three downs, no more, no less. Three shall be the number of downs thou shalt count, and the number of the counting of downs shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it. And thou shalt runneth a fade to the corner of the end zone of thine enemy. If that faileth, thou shalt run a wild frog to the right side and smite thine enemies.

Last edited:

Eight

Bring up the holy hand grenade of antioch. And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

i see you are familiar with the book of armaments tcudoc