• The KillerFrogs

ESPN: Frog Pond

IamFroglash88

ncf_u_patterson11_134.jpg

Gary Patterson and TCU are looking to stay on top. What did they find out this spring?

By Graham Watson

Link from ESPN College Football Front Page

2628.gif

gdu

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Apr 13 2010, 04:46 AM) [snapback]543995[/snapback]
Not much info really.

Irony?

PurplePutt

Frog Pond was a private club on University Drive in the early 70's. Membership cost 1 dollar. Had to be a private club to serve liquor by the drink back then. I'm sure Feisty remembers that place. Was one block north of Berry where the Frog clothing store (don' know the name) is now. This post has nothing to do with the original post--so what else is new.

SnoSki

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 13 2010, 03:05 PM) [snapback]544128[/snapback]
Frog Pond was a private club on University Drive in the early 70's. Membership cost 1 dollar. Had to be a private club to serve liquor by the drink back then. I'm sure Feisty remembers that place. Was one block north of Berry where the Frog clothing store (don' know the name) is now. This post has nothing to do with the original post--so what else is new.

Where Flash is? Across the street from Sid Rich (one side) ands the education bldg (other side)?

PurplePutt

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Apr 13 2010, 10:17 AM) [snapback]544133[/snapback]
Where Flash is? Across the street from Sid Rich (one side) ands the education bldg (other side)?

And the Library was behind it and across the street from Sid Rich. One dollar pitchers and the best burgers in town.

joejordan

That place was called Klymaxx when I was there. Yes, it was just as bad as it sounds. We did have a Library, though, over next to the Texaco station and the old Marvin Electronics.

I still have a barstool from the Library. I think hauling it around all these years contributed to my divorce. Another benefit of hanging out at the Library. I was there on closing night.

desmith03

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 12 2010, 08:21 PM) [snapback]543923[/snapback]
Thanks for the link. Judging from the comments, a few other frogs have seen it already.

A few FFF-ers for that matter. Way to stir the pot, Wimple!