• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Crew: "Jimmy Clausen"

"If Jimmy Clausen jimmy clausened Jimmy Clausen, would Jimmy Clausen jimmy clausen? I mean, look. Jimmy Clausen is the jimmy clausen of jimmy clausens, and it would only make sense for Kansas City to jimmy clausen jimmy clausen. I mean, Notre Dame jimmy clausened Jimmy Clausen, therefore it only makes sense for Jimmy Clausen to jimmy clausen."

"Wait. Are you telling me Jimmy Clausen didn't just get jimmy clausened? Jimmy Clausen has been the jimmy clausen on the board since jimmy clausen."

<Blank stares>

Jimmy Clausen is to the ESPN crew as Timmy is to South Park.

Tim..tim...TIMMAH!

geno

QUOTE(dannyfrog @ Apr 23 2010, 07:19 PM) [snapback]549529[/snapback]
That and Tim Tebow, they still think that guy hung the moon. I'm glad he is gone from college football.

Everybody's opinion is OK, BUT, frankly, I liked Tebow and the refreshing attitude he brings to the NFL. Agree about Claussen, sick, sick, sick of him.

OmniscienceFrog

Finally the Jimmy Clausen college lovefest is over. Now prepare for the Matt Barkley college lovefest to take it's place, although he may have to share it with Tyrelle Pryor.

West Coast Johnny

Tim Tebow, Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy.... The great white hopes of college football. All the hype and half the tallent. What's the matter ESPN? Affraid to put a black man on television?

AEAfrog

QUOTE(OmniscienceFrog @ Apr 23 2010, 10:46 PM) [snapback]549585[/snapback]
Finally the Jimmy Clausen college lovefest is over. Now prepare for the Matt Barkley college lovefest to take it's place, although he may have to share it with Tyrelle Pryor.

Will be interesting to see if USC maintains its golden child image with Kiffin at the helm. Would not be surprised at all if Trojan players began to resemble the unquestionably dirty Kiffin rather than the Hollywood-ish Carroll.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(West Coast Johnny @ Apr 24 2010, 12:06 AM) [snapback]549587[/snapback]
Tim Tebow, Jimmy Clausen, Colt McCoy.... The great white hopes of college football. All the hype and half the tallent. What's the matter ESPN? Affraid to put a black man on television?

Oh, seriously!

Half the talent of who?

There weren't any black men on television during the draft?

tallent? Affraid? Must be Friday night,..........late Friday night.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(AEAfrog @ Apr 24 2010, 12:28 AM) [snapback]549588[/snapback]
Will be interesting to see if USC maintains its golden child image with Kiffin at the helm. Would not be surprised at all if Trojan players began to resemble the unquestionably dirty Kiffin rather than the Hollywood-ish Carroll.

Dirty and controversial never made much difference before. OU in the 70's and 80's and Miami in the 80's and 90's thrived on it. If Kiffin wins at USC it won't matter how, just that he does. If he doesn't, he won't be there long anyway.

AEAfrog

QUOTE(OmniscienceFrog @ Apr 24 2010, 12:08 AM) [snapback]549592[/snapback]
Dirty and controversial never made much difference before. OU in the 70's and 80's and Miami in the 80's and 90's thrived on it. If Kiffin wins at USC it won't matter how, just that he does. If he doesn't, he won't be there long anyway.

I don't question the fact that notoriety still exists at those types of programs, that notoriety is of a different kind. The Tebows & McCoy's of the world are not the same as Bosworth, Ray Lewis, etc. Players at USC will always have fame, just wondering if it will be for different reasons under Kiffin.

Spike

QUOTE(AEAfrog @ Apr 24 2010, 07:08 AM) [snapback]549597[/snapback]
I don't question the fact that notoriety still exists at those types of programs, that notoriety is of a different kind. The Tebows & McCoy's of the world are not the same as Bosworth, Ray Lewis, etc. Players at USC will always have fame, just wondering if it will be for different reasons under Kiffin.

I don't think the Boz was ever accused of murder.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 24 2010, 08:58 AM) [snapback]549635[/snapback]
I don't think the Boz was ever accused of murder.

The Boz:
Great linebacker
Good student
Has never done drugs
Never has taken a drink
Never been arrested

Hmmm. Sounds like a model citizen to me.
Those who hate The Boz are simply in luv with UT. 'Nuf said.

TCU82Grad

The Matt Barkley love fest already started. Remember the USC-Ohio State game last year. ESPN and the national media was all over Matt Barkley's jock after the game saying he "led" them to a victory when he threw maybe 1 pass on that final game winning drive, and Joel McKnight carried the ball about 10 times on that drive and did it all on his own.

iancurtis

QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Apr 23 2010, 10:31 PM) [snapback]549494[/snapback]
"If Jimmy Clausen jimmy clausened Jimmy Clausen, would Jimmy Clausen jimmy clausen? I mean, look. Jimmy Clausen is the jimmy clausen of jimmy clausens, and it would only make sense for Kansas City to jimmy clausen jimmy clausen. I mean, Notre Dame jimmy clausened Jimmy Clausen, therefore it only makes sense for Jimmy Clausen to jimmy clausen."

"Wait. Are you telling me Jimmy Clausen didn't just get jimmy clausened? Jimmy Clausen has been the jimmy clausen on the board since jimmy clausen."

<Blank stares>

Jimmy Clausen is to the ESPN crew as Timmy is to South Park.

Tim..tim...TIMMAH!

Kind of like Dwight Smith is to the KFF.

gdu

QUOTE(West Coast Johnny @ Apr 24 2010, 05:06 AM) [snapback]549587[/snapback]

Was there a black QB coming out better than those 3 this year? Draft coverage always focuses on the big quarterbacks, regardless of how bad a QB class it is.

Spike

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 24 2010, 02:29 PM) [snapback]549655[/snapback]
The Boz:
Great linebacker
Good student
Has never done drugs
Never has taken a drink
Never been arrested

Hmmm. Sounds like a model citizen to me.
Those who hate The Boz are simply in luv with UT. 'Nuf said.

You sure about the no drinking part? I read his book. He liked the beer.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Spike @ Apr 24 2010, 09:44 AM) [snapback]549665[/snapback]
You sure about the no drinking part? I read his book. He liked the beer.

Just like kids these days don't believe oral sex is really sex; I don't think drinking beer is really drinking.

Spike

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 24 2010, 03:00 PM) [snapback]549672[/snapback]
Just like kids these days don't believe oral sex is really sex; I don't think drinking beer is really drinking.

He did not have sexual relations with that woman! If you are referring specifically to Oklahoma beer you are correct.