• The KillerFrogs

ESPN 2022 football power index

Froggish

I'd agree but I think the most relevant thing as to record is to go 5-4 in the B12 (semi-perfect storm with wins vs. OU, UT, BU and TT.) (and NOT lose to KU!)

But "if" we go 5-4 B12 then we go 8-4, right? (Could we slip @Colorado and @SMU? I hope not!)
If we are who we think we can be, going 3-0 out of conference and getting on the right side of .500 in conference should get us to 8 and make us happy on year 1. I’ll be worried that I severely misjudged the talent in this program if we can’t hit 7. A team with 80+% returning production and a new lease on life shouldn’t be worrying about making a bowl game

asleep003

I'd agree but I think the most relevant thing as to record is to go 5-4 in the B12 (semi-perfect storm with wins vs. OU, UT, BU and TT.) (and NOT lose to KU!)

But "if" we go 5-4 B12 then we go 8-4, right? (Could we slip @Colorado and@ SMU? I hope not!)
We'll have 2 weeks to prepare for SMU...

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Pretty sure if we go 5-7 again, I won't think it was more fun... that's just me.
More fun to watch. For me, it has been a struggle to sit through games the last few years as in many cases the play was just so frustrating as to be unwatchable. I would not be surprised by a 5-7 win season next year because I don’t know how the talent will stack up, how the players will settle in to the new system, etc. I suppose one element of fun for me is knowing TCU has made a needed change.