• The KillerFrogs

Eric Sorenson believes in the Frogs

TCUExaminer

Contributor
I don't know how many of you guys follow Eric Sorenson, but I believe him to be one of the best college baseball minds in the nation. He's been championing the Frogs since the beginning of the season and is one of the national guys that's actually watched them play in person. He mentions the Frogs getting the short end on the National Seed front in his weekly "Baldcast".

I'm curious how everyone around here feels about him or if they're even familiar with him. Check him out if you're not.

Gunner

QUOTE(TCUExaminer @ Jun 2 2010, 01:52 PM) [snapback]567074[/snapback]
I don't know how many of you guys follow Eric Sorenson, but I believe him to be one of the best college baseball minds in the nation. He's been championing the Frogs since the beginning of the season and is one of the national guys that's actually watched them play in person. He mentions the Frogs getting the short end on the National Seed front in his weekly "Baldcast".

I'm curious how everyone around here feels about him or if they're even familiar with him. Check him out if you're not.

Went to your blog and found nothing so that I could comment? Put you on favorites anyway since you cover Frogs.

TCUExaminer

Contributor
QUOTE(Gunner @ Jun 2 2010, 10:03 AM) [snapback]567122[/snapback]
Went to your blog and found nothing so that I could comment? Put you on favorites anyway since you cover Frogs.

Thanks man! I really do appreciate it. I know you mean no offense, but I'm not a "blogger." I try to follow a "beat writer" style with my articles.

Yeah, I'll be honest -- the site is a bit screwy that way but you have to go all the way to the bottom to comment and you'll blink if you miss it. It's next to a chick holding a laptop.

Not to toot my own horn here, because that's not the reason I'm on here, but keep your eyes peeled this afternoon for my second podcast with College Baseball 360 this afternoon. Taped it this morning.