• The KillerFrogs

Enough.

texas_sicilian

Please think before you post. Recruits, players, and players/recruit’s parents read this board as well.

People are drunk, sad, pissed, I get it. But it’s not the end of the world, or our team.

Patterson’s personally been through hell this year, and most reasonable/decent people should understand that.

Cumbie also has some serious work to do as well, that’s obvious. I’m sure that’s being scrutinized.

It won’t be “our year” every year, but we’ll bounce back.

We always do.

SuperTFrog

About 8 years ago we beat SDSU at home 35-28 and everyone was bitching about style points. It was that day that I decided to celebrate every win regardless if it was to go 10-2 or 2-10.

Frozen Frog

Please think before you post. Recruits, players, and players/recruit’s parents read this board as well.

People are drunk, sad, pissed, I get it. But it’s not the end of the world, or our team.

Patterson’s personally been through hell this year, and most reasonable/decent people should understand that.

Cumbie also has some serious work to do as well, that’s obvious. I’m sure that’s being scrutinized.

We always do.

Stop being reasonable. We need to bring Pat Sullivan or FA Dry.

Realtorfrog

My only explanation is this team had aOSU beat, they dwelled so much on that that they just can’t get over the hump. This is not the same team confidence wise at all. Tough to watch knowing how well we played at Jerry’s ward. So frustrating. Need some leadership to step up and rattle some cages on both sides of the ball. This team has too much talent to play this way.

PurpleBlood87

We always do.

Recruits aren't stupid they can see this team is a dumpster fire.

Frogs1983

Yeah. And this is the only college football board where people get ridiculously upset after a loss or ugly win.
I think the Board should just be shut down all together, so Fans can't complain about obviously inept play, and risk upsetting potential recruits, because we know no other Team's Boards have any of their Fans complaining, ever! Just TCU Boards.

Diehard

My only explanation is this team had aOSU beat, they dwelled so much on that that they just can’t get over the hump. This is not the same team confidence wise at all. Tough to watch knowing how well we played at Jerry’s ward. So frustrating. Need some leadership to step up and rattle some cages on both sides of the ball. This team has too much talent to play this way.

You know, this just may be the best post of the day. They could have won that game and gave it away. An then added insult injury agains the Horns. Almost the same scenario. Very demoralizing.

I don’t have enough evidence or expertise to debate the team’s psychology but as a practical matter there are some pretty good players who were on the field vs Ohio St now watching from the sidelines due to injuries

LovesFrogsNDogs

About 8 years ago we beat SDSU at home 35-28 and everyone was bitching about style points. It was that day that I decided to celebrate every win regardless if it was to go 10-2 or 2-10.
and this year, we definitely, definitely, should celebrate every win (assuming we can amass any more of those)