1. The KillerFrogs

Election 2020

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Bob Sugar, Aug 11, 2020.

1. or a little more than the accuracy of the gates' end of the world covid model

Salfrog and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  2. Perfect. Just where we were 4 years ago.

3. I'm pretty sure you have to be insane if this is your take on what happened here...

4. I was hoping Michael Avenatti would run as a third party candidate. Too bad, he was going to take Trump down. A modern day liberal hero.

Salfrog, AZfrogs and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  5. What a jackass journalist, or whatever the hell that guy is.

Salfrog and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  6. Saw that. Insane. And you wonder why people have lost faith in the media? It's like those dumbasses can't even hear the words/quotes she's repeating.

7. Sorry, Vox. Seriously? Not a news organization except in liberal minds although I know people here like to quote them. They are nothing but a liberal op-ed rag.

8. Yep. Still a lot of uncertainty. Although four years ago at this point poll average was 43.5% Clinton and 40.5% Trump. on this day (3.0% margin).

Today is 50.8% Biden and 42.9% Trump (7.9% margin). Interesting Trump actually has a higher % than 2016 on this day. Obviously big variable that is different is the number Johnson was attracting (ranged between 6-8% during this period in 2016).

9. I answered your question, I said it was troubling. I’ve said multiple times that I find things in Biden’s history concerning.

What do you have to say about the information regarding trumps racist past?

10. I'm guessing Biden's internal polling suggests otherwise. I am sure the media will get to the bottom of finding out what's changed.

11. Aaron Rupar is like Shaun King. He's a left-wing twitter grifter that deserves no serious attention.

12. Jenn O'Malley Dillon - good diverse name.

13. I think usually internal polling is more rosy for the candidate? Regardless, I definitely think the Biden campaign thinks this election could go either way. Trump has a big electoral college advantage, there is polling error potential, external October surprise events, etc.

14. Internal poling is supposedly more accurate. Most polls that are published in the media are skewed by assumptions to create a desired output to help shape public opinion.

Salfrog, Showtime Joe 2.0 and AZfrogs like this.
  15. Chris Cizzilla is terrible at his job.

TxFrog1999 and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  16. Abbott pulling out all the stops to suppress the vote in Texas’ urban areas:

17. Ridiculous. We should be opening more voting locations, not shutting them down.

18. Anyone who is that interested in casting a vote can vote. Easily.

Salfrog and Bob Sugar like this.