1. The KillerFrogs

Election 2020

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Bob Sugar, Aug 11, 2020.

1. IMO, if Trump had treated the whole debate like the first question on the Supreme Court, he would have different reviews today. I thought he won that round without being aggressive.

Next debate, if he wants to shake things up, I think going diplomatic and Presidential might actually create more positive headlines than another bulldog approach.

TxFrog1999 likes this.
  2. He doesn’t possess a “presidential” style.

Dogfrog likes this.
  3. But seriously, the last question of the first topic of the first debate and Biden channels his inner-Pelosi.

upload_2020-9-30_17-15-23.png upload_2020-9-30_17-15-23.jpeg

4. Trump's statement verifies what I posted here at 4:00 this morning. He had no idea of who the Proud Boys were and yet the Dems seized on the remark and tried to squeeze it into their false narrative. Shameless.

5. Most uninformed president ever.

TCUdirtbag and What Up Toad like this.
  6. #1886 AroundWorldFrog, Sep 30, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    I love this. Biden's buddy (as well as Clinton's and Obama's) Byrd wasn't ever a Grand Marshall of the KKK, simply head of a local chapter. That makes it fine, right liberals? Actual proof of racism. Where are all of the liberals denouncing this? scheissing hypocrites.

[​IMG]

7. Trump specifically requested a group be named.

8. So racism isn't a deal breaker for you?

9. Absolutely pathetic from Trump last night.

Such an embarrassment.

10. Who?

11. What does presidential mean? Racist? Philanderer? Scoundrel? Crook? Idiot?

12. As a veteran, my opinion is that Padma can sit this one out.

13. It is. That's why I would never vote for Biden. He's also a child groper. Plus you personally have railed about how old white guys are all racist and stupid, yet that's what you're going to vote for. LMFAO
    [​IMG]

14. It would be if I actually thought Trump was a racist. My threshold for racism goes beyond him saying something that people knowingly misrepresented into him being a racist. Now if you want to tell me he's an arrogant prick or something along those lines then sure, he's absolutely that. I just assume anyone that actually thinks he's a racist is either a partisan hack or just plain ignorant.

15. Racism? You mean this?

Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

A race in this country is practically owned by a political party, and that race is treated as such by that party. It's kind of sickening.

16. So just so we're clear here.... nobody that votes for Trump is a patriot or has any family values??? How about you go scheiss yourself Padma. Ditto for the posters that liked the tweet.

17. George Will is still a thing?

HFrog1999 and TxFrog1999 like this.